[Diskussion] Watch it weekly or watch it when it's completed.

PoiuyZ

Novize
Complete, with some exceptions like long duration animes like One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Sket Dance,...

Normally if it is a good anime I see it in a couple of days.

Hafini

Gläubiger
I don't watch anime often so I will wait for the series I am interested in to complete and finish it during the weekend.

whee

Novize
I don't think I've ever started an anime within the first few episodes. I always start a bit late, but quickly catch up. After that, I try to watch it weekly, but I eventually miss a week. Once that happens, I generally don't get back to it for a couple weeks, and the cycle begins anew.

tiboom

Novize
weekly,so i can drop it anytime without droping my expectation of it

12 weeks is too much for me,even when the hype is really high

ppp82p

Novize
I follow the series I like weekly, since I'm almost always forward with the story due to manga/novel publications.
If I see something new I usually wait to the full season to come out and then watch it all at once. I don't really want to find something else I like a lot and have to wait 1 week for episode. I prefer to be patient before knowing :D

wer09

Novize
if the the anime only have a few episodes, I prefer watching when it's complete.
But for the long running Anime that I like I always watch it weekly, cause I don't know when will it complete.

pk1931

Novize
For me it depends on my mood I guess, this season I'm following a number of shows weekly, but I only watched shows from last season after they finished airing.

KatorzeLe

Gläubiger
I would go with waiting till its complete. I just hate when the episodes end on a suspenseful note and you end up losing sleep because you keep wondering what will happen next

totoman1

Novize
I wait until it's completed. I can't stand waiting a week for the next episode. When it's a very long anime I usually wait until there are a lot of episodes before watching them.

panzain

Novize
If I find an anime I really like, it's weekly. I usually end up missing a few good animes, though, so I end up binge watching those the next season over.

Suin238

Gläubiger
I nearly always wait till it's completed. Plenty of other stuff to watch, no need to forget stuff from week to week.

Oben