[Frage] What do you do while watching anime/reading manga?

Tabula42

Gläubiger
I usually eat a meal, while I'm cooking I'll line up a few episodes and then once I'm done eating I usually just finish watching as much of the series as is available.

kcabbusses

Novize
Other than grabbing some popcorn? Not much. When I watch an anime, I try to actually be invested in it. If I'm clearly focused on something else, something's probably wrong with it.

^Regen

Novize
I just stay focused in what i'm reading/watching, specially with animes since i can't speak japanese and have to read the subtitles while watching the actual show.

If I haven't seen the anime yet, I don't distract myself otherwise, but if I'm watching a rerun, I usually play clash of clans on the side.

while i read mangas, i don't use distractions like music or anything like that to fully immerse myself in the world.

butwhy

Novize
I try to focus when I'm watching anime, with manga I just end up doing random stuff every few pages because I'm easily distracted.

Moonchaser1

Novize
While watching anime I mostly leave my gaming apps in auto-battle mode (if they have the feature). Manga I read them hard, like I lose the cognition of time pretty bad.

Oben