[Frage] What do you do while watching anime/reading manga?

Eating's and snacking I don't really consider multi tasking anything.
Usually it's either nothing (just watching the show) or 'surfing the web' on my laptop. That can then be pretty much anything from online shop browing (if I need something) to reading the news.

Tzi

Gläubiger
Eating might be the most crazy thing I am doing while watching an anime. I usually are focussing me completely on the video material while I am watching anything.

Arutnev

Novize
I don't do anything else honestly. I find it hard to focus on the anime when I'm doing something else. I don't even know how someone can do something else while reading manga, lol.

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Why should i do anything else ? Im focusing on the Manga/Anime itself. Most likely i have to read subtitles anyway, because I enjoy Animes in japanese.
The only thing imaginable for me would be eating or drinking ^^

raidnoir

Novize
When watching anime I immerse my self with only watching it specially for the best series or have my bros watch it with me. For the mid class anime sometimes i watch it on my phone.

Manga right now is only One Piece. Just read it and move on lol

Hafini

Gläubiger
I usually turn on some trending Youtube videos in the background while reading manga. With anime I don't do thing else though, have to read the subtitles.

whee

Novize
Generally, I'm eating while watching any kind of TV, even anime. If I want to eat, I can not wait to get back to life.

TV just is not enough to keep me interested, since there's no real mental processing.

tiboom

Novize
i can't keep up with the stories if i do something else like eating or playing with phone,so i just watch it patiently . . .

ppp82p

Novize
Nothing. Maybe some snacks and drinks sometimes, but I don't want to dirty my phone/keyboard/screen so I avoid sticky/fragile things.

wer09

Novize
Just sitting in front of tv while watching anime, sometimes with snacks and drinks
While reading manga usually I listen to some music.

Oben