WoH Board: Anime & Hentai Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Diskussion] What mmorpg are you currently playing?

I know it doesn't technically count as a mmorpg but I've been into World of Warships lately. The free to play aspect irks me a bit but it is still a lot of fun.
 
I'm playing World of Warcraft again. I've played it since I turned 14 years old. It was in the september of the last year of vanilla WoW. I've made quite some breaks in the mean time, some lasting for aprox. 8 months, but I've always been a WoW player.
I have tried many other MMO's like Tera, Runes of Magic, (...), but they always felt very weak in comparison to WoW.
 
I'm not playing any mmorpg at the moment, BUT what I was playing was PSO2 on World 2. It's really fun and not P2W at all, unless you want to be one of those showoff players...like me. It's also the reason for my grades to drop, so I had to bring the game to a stop, but I do suggest you go and play it with the English patch.
 
The last MMORPG I played was Tera Online but unfortunately there is no SEA server and it was very laggy (130ms+) so I stopped playing. If they made a SEA Server I would play it again.
 
The last MMORPG I played was Aura Kingdom,but not is completed the server, is so bad dont know the original lenguage.
 
Currently in Revelation Online Euro server and enjoy playing for at least a bit of most every day. Classes:Blade Master and Assassin
 
I haven't played any all-online game in a while. Technically not MMO, but I was thinking about going in on PSO2 a bit back, but I'd be really late to the party now...
 
Zurück
Oben