[Frage] What the heck are you doing in a german hentai forum?

Edema Ruh

Novize
I was looking for DMCAed manga and accidentally stumbled upon this board. It seems that there are a lot good people here, unlike some other boards(e.g. sad panda), so I think I am going to stay here for awhile. By the way I don't understand German at all, sorry.

Reaktionen: Tzi

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
thats probably an easy question, i mean you said it yourself...its a hentai forum ^^
Now its official, Hentai connects people xD

Tabula42

Gläubiger
The places I usually go for my eroge and hentai don't update any more or have been taken down. I was talking about it to a friend and she mentioned this place.
For some reason this forum never showed up during my searches (language lock maybe?).

But when my friend was talking about it she mentioned how it has a good community and that there is even an English section too, so I should be able to find my way around even without knowing German. (my friends is German just to be clear, I guess that's how she knows about this site)

That being said, German and English seem to go hand-in-hand as they both share Germanic roots. So if I wanted to, out of all the other languages, it should be the easiest to learn as an English speaker (and vice-versa)

neoasherz

Novize
Yes, it's a german forum but love for all this hentai is universal!

That aside, it's also one of the few places I trust as far as hentai goes. It maybe german a site but it's also one of the best.

EMNog

Ungläubiger
I stumbled accross it and after a little browsing decided to stay. And is a way to help me learn some german.

ppp82p

Novize
Was looking for a couple of download posts. Some of them have a requirement. Still wondering how I'll get to 20 posts in a such active section without speedposting ^^#

KatorzeLe

Gläubiger
Let's see...I created an account here a long time ago, but forgot all about it. Found it again purely by chance, but am thinking of turning this site into one of my regular ones. For the reason I came here in the past, I think it had something to do with the fall of a certain hentai browsing/downloading site. I don't think I can mention names here but yeah...that's the reason.

i met a small group of german players from a game and learnt a little bit about german language and decided to see how much i can venture around the site finally

KatorzeLe

Gläubiger
i met a small group of german players from a game and learnt a little bit about german language and decided to see how much i can venture around the site finally
You were able to learn a little bit of German just like that?
That's impressive. I honestly didn't know one can learn a language just playing with other people.

dorm204

Ungläubiger
well..., I was looking for illegal stuff a.k.a dmca-ed hentai, and then I stumbled this site. and yeah I dont understand german language, I am from Indonesia. actually Its common for people to roam other language forum because sometimes the "thing" they were lookin for, isnt available in their language.

Oben