[Frage] What the heck are you doing in a german hentai forum?

Suin238

Gläubiger
Indeed, I can find things here that I haven't been able to find elsewhere. Anyone know of any other sites like that?

Tetsurou

Novize
I came here looking for a Meister Mutaito release, specifically Cosmo Warrior Zero. I'm from Spain.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I don't know if you'll believe me, but some Far East Asian people like me are "fascinated" on Germany. It might sound weird from Germans since this kind of fondness is usually towards the "French" and I know some people who "over-romanticize" Paris in particular. Honestly, French one of the language/culture I am least fond of. I still think it's good though, no offense to any French here just in case.

Personally, I'm kind of interested the most in the "Germanic Languages" and been wanting to learn it for a while but still haven't yet. This started around high school when I was reading some stuffs in our school library, and saw some Germany stuffs. I was amazed on learning the German language is written in Latin script as well, almost like English, and having many similarities in lexicon. Upon learning that English descended from the Germanic language group (which I never knew existed), and finally understanding why the Beowulf and King James Version of the bible is written like that (Old/Middle English still had many Germanic syntax and lexicon). And when learned about the Proto-Indo-European language and I was mind-blown. I don't know, it triggered something in me that time. It kick-started my interest on reading world history, European history, ancient history and similar stuffs I don't know when will be useful IRL.

I don't know how to explain it, but it should be analogous on why some of Westerners become fond of the Japanese language/culture for example. I think I'm like that but on western linguistics/history stuffs instead.

BTW, I also registered in various communities in other European languages, and I still came here for the anime and games. I just thought it would be good if I use this opportunity to utilize my interest in anime and games to try learning at least some German vocabulary while at it.

Oben