♥Nami Otaku♥
Otaku Veteran
Of course the quality of the artwork,
if the artwork doesn't look very well , then I would not play the game,
wouldn'`t turn me really on ;)

lone-tiger

Otaku Elite
Otaku Veteran
The artwork ist more important than the animation. In my opinion :)
And a good story otherwise it's boring and... yeah, boring.

copyright

Novize
The artwork has to be good else I won't look at it. Only if the storyline is really good I will change my mind. But that has never happened so far.

DaZaRt

Novize
Artwork

BUT the animation too. It should be kind of a game and not a kind of a "Picture show"

arima

Novize
well i prefer good stories because if it have good quality but the stories is bad i`m not gonna play that game more than one time

Ancarius

~Dreamer~
Otaku Veteran
For me, it depends on me. Sometimes i want to play a H-Game only because of the Hentai Content than Animation goes first. But sometimes i want to read a good Story than i prefer the Artwork.

mignspas

Novize
Even though it wasn't an option, I have to agree with the majority here that cite story as more important than artwork.

That having been said... between the two... I am a fan of simple linework, which usually means animation.

Neren

Novize
Animation's good, but story, character interaction, and good artwork are a must. Less so on the artwork, even. Take Tsukihime: heavily censored with relatively few sex scenes, but the endings are enough to make one weep out of sadness or joy.

Meebo2

Novize
I prefer the animation (something for my eyes to follow) as often stories tend to become predictable / repetitive which would make me sad (they're not blood related, child classmates, etc, etc).

Occasionally there will be the gems but sifting for the gem does tend to be time consuming :(

Oben