Your favorite Anime and Manga?(^o^)

lone-tiger

Otaku Elite
Otaku Veteran
My favorite anime is City Hunter, because it's funny and thrilling. And I like the setting: Tokyo in the 80s.
It is also my favorite manga besides Black Lagoon, which is pure action.
The manga of City Hunter is more "adult" (people get shot, Ryo gets more often an erection) than the TV series.

Shiudo

Novize
My favorite overall are two Animes , to be specific Monster and Samurai X - Trust and Betrayal.
First of all Samurai X is the best OVA made up until now , its even one of my all time favorites in terms of movies general.
The Visual,Sound and Storyline is just outstanding and there is nothing that could compare with it.

Ther other one ist Monster , as a German the Research the author did was quite amazing.So I like the idea of real influence into this Anime/Manga , and well the characters are just so well written.I never saw such a good lineup coming together over the entire series in my entire life.Especially Johann and Runge are yesh quite depressing but also kept me curious over the entire series.

Tragon

Scriptor
My favourite Anime is Noir
I like the dense story and the characters very much (most of all Chloe :wakuwaku:).
The fascinating Soundtrack is one of the best I've ever heard. :onegai:

Akitar

The Night Vortex!
My Favorite Anime is Elfenlied, Tokko and Black Lagoon

Elfenlied because the story is realy nice and its a nice mix from love, blood and sweet girls ^^
Tokko because the story and it is realy bloody and nice xD
Black Lagoon because I like the Story and it have many Action =)

ok i think all of the 3 animes are realy good. But Elfenlied is, i think so, better :)

YB2010

Novize
Well, favorite Anime: Full Metal Panic and Ergo Proxy.

Manga: actually Dragon Ball, even so i'm much to old for this kind of stuff now.

Why?

Simply because it was my very first contact with manga :megane:

hentai.fan1906

Ordenspriester
My favorite is Naruto Shipuuden because i like the story and character ,my favorite character is Hinata i like she is the best.

My favorite Manga is Rosario to Vampire because it´s funny,action and a little bit romance . I like Moka Akashiya she is great (what can i say except she is great).

xor7589

Ungläubiger
Hmm i like to many of them :P
Maybe 'Bakemonogatari' and 'ef a tale of memories/melodies' for graphics, and 'Arakawa under the bridge' for concept ^^

velka

Ordensbruder
My favorite anime....Mousou Dairinin....
Magnificent sreial, all thirteen episodes fly like one. Series with very rare content, after i end watching this series.
I have not decided - Shounen Bat savior or destroyer.

Oben