Your favorite Anime and Manga?(^o^)

My favorite anime is Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture. I like the idea of the main guy being able to see and talk to those tiny bacteria. I also love the girls in that show, especially Haruka-san.

My favorite manga is GE - Good Ending. I just really like the drama, school life, and romance genres. GE manages to throw in some harem and ecchi elements as well.

RavenCloud

Gläubiger
I am not so much into manga's. I really love Fairy Tail, One Piece, Ao no Exorcist, Hunter x Hunter 2011...etc...these
are the ones I watch at the moment.

BlitzUnnamed

Gott der Eroberung
My very very favorite Anime/Manga is そらのおとしもの [Sora no Otoshimono] because its so...so amazing I love Ikaros:wakuwaku:!!!!!

moepP

Novize
I still like One Piece the most.
Naruto isnt that bad, but so many fillers :(.

I started with Gintama recently and its pretty cool too.

Elfenlied, Death Note and Full metal Alchemist were the best animes ive seen, but they are finished, so i dont watch them that often anymore

Molly15

Gläubiger
My favourite anime? Vampire Knight,of course :wakuwaku: I fell in love with this anime instantly when I saw it for the first time *_* And its manga is awesome, too <3 But I hate waiting 1 month to read a new chapter again..:dark:

Øxidus

Freedom Fighter
Otaku Veteran
Dragonball. im one of the oldies but i loved them. i didnt read the mangas but it must have been quiet alot if there were so many anime episodes of it.

Oben