Your favorite Anime and Manga?(^o^)

csubakka

Novize
EDIT, WHOOPS, totally wrong reply.

Yes, I like atmospheric ones like Ergo Proxy,
but sci-fi ones as well, like Last Exile.

I'm still trying to dwell deeper into the latter genre, because I like sci-fi.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

YuukoXD

Novize
For me, it is the world god only knows (though I prefer the manga more than anime since I find manga funnier than anime xD).

Windfury

Novize
Again, there's just so many of them.
Right now my top anime would have to Steins;Gate.
I mean seriously, some people may find the first few episodes boring.
But it's a fun anime with time-travel. (Yeah, that's what I would describe it, I'm not going to spoil it for those who haven't seen it)

My top anime would be Ergo Proxy, the atmosphere is much to my liking and the animation is nice too.
Top manga would definitely be Claymore, the characters, the story I just like everything about it.

I like to watch anything with romance/ecchi/harem/comedy/action/vampire/fantasy & adventure, favorite animes are Another, Steins;Gate, GOSICK, Bakemonogatari, Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion.

loveruki

Ungläubiger
My favorite anime is and will be forever One Piece! :D Never seen such a great storyline before! And my favorite mangas are Kodomo no Omocha and Imadoki~ :lovelove:

Asmodeus

Gläubiger
Best Anime ever is clearly DEATHNOTE. The Story is awesome, such smart decisions on both sides, protagonist and antagonist are quite seldom.

Right after that is Gintama. No other Anime can make me cry of laughter and in the next moment cry of sadness.

Not to mention Elfenlied. The whole setting and the switch between cuteness and brutality makes it really special.

For Manga it's not easy for me. I have to admit I only read one still ongoing Manga, which is Dorohedoro. The whole story is very confusing but it's not like all these kiddy "crap" (which I like too sometimes ;) )

CrisGer

Gläubiger
I study and research Japanese visual culture so that both Manga and anime are interests of mine and have ben for years now. As for favorite Anime, it is hard to say there are so many and many in differnt genres. I can list a few and will enjoy seeing what others list here as well.

Moribito Guardian of the Spirit
Last Exile I (II is not vey good)
Inuyasha A Feudal Fairy Tale
Fairy Tail..i am so glad it is going to continue, i esp like the Animax dub
Code Geass
Ano Natsu de Matteru wonderful remak of Please Teacher..but a very good series.
Hyouka..a wonderful one from KyoAnni
Outlaw Star
X'amd Lost Memories
Full Metal Panic
Black Lagoon
Welcome to the NHK

that is a few there are many many more.

Anime: Legend of the Galactic Heroes (Ginga Eiyū Densetsu). Its a master piece. If you like space operas and something to think about goverments, the people, etc., thats you best anime.
Manga: Break Blade or Broken Blade. A fairly recent anime exists also. There is 6 Episodes, but only until the 4 are following the manga. Really good mech manga.

Oben