Your favorite Anime and Manga?(^o^)

witedragon

Ungläubiger
my favorite mangas are manga love story, love hina, and basilisk... because the storry is verry good and the art is fabular :)

boejakka

Novize
animes:
Serial Experiments Lain It was and still is the anime with the biggest mindfuck you can get. Such a twisted and surreal plot. It blew my mind
Twelve Kingdoms because of the insanely good story it has
Akira as it started my love for anime in general

BerryDNC

Gläubiger
I don't rea many Mangas so I have no Manga Fav but my Anime Favs are Ghost in the Shell, Black Lagoon, Code Geass and the Visual Art's/Key Animes

Oris

Novize
My favorite animes are DBZ and Soul Eater ^^

My favorite Manga is Death Note (i prefer the manga of it because the anime is too short ^^')

Synoptic

Ungläubiger
I can't decide which one is my favorite... I gotta choose between One piece and Great Teacher Onizuka :D

No manga sorry :]

Caleas

Novize
Quite simply my favourite anime most certainly always will be Full Metal Alchemist. Seriously it was a perfect combination of serious topic and good minded humour with a lot of twists. Damn I am really awaiting the reimagination of the series.

sapsa

Ungläubiger
Bleach, cuz story line is nicer than in naruto ;) but FullMetal Alchemist is just great too :), the alchemist opening is little boring, but theres FMA2 on Air ;>

Killer_Max

Prophet
In the moment is Higurashi no Naku koro Ni my favorite Anime.
I think the Story of this anime is very cool,scary and in one way sadly.
Its sadly to sse when everyones dying.

Akumi

Novize
I would say you can count Bitter Vergin and Shin Angyo Onshi as my favourite Manga. If it comes to Anime I don't hava any favourite one. I like quite a lot, but I can't dicide one of them as my favourite.

Cute_Hitomi

Scriptor
I want to add that I also like Ranma 1/2 very much its always funny,a bit ecchi and really nice. Also I like Dragon Ball Z good action, nice fighting scenes and also fun. : Dv

Oben