WoH Board: Anime & Hentai Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favourite adult comic / manga / hentai ?

siggraph

SNOFRU
VIP
hi,
Tricky to pick 1 comic I know but I would really like to hear your thoughts on your favourite adult comic.
mine at this time : Amouriq - The Little World Of Trollopine

wfg siggraph
 
*lol* my favourite Hentai Doujin is Kamehasutra...it has been absolutely perfect drawn and has got a nice story :P :P
 
For Comixxx, all works from Michael Manning and Richard Moore.
For Hentai, all works from Raita

But in general, I like almost anything ^_^
 
Well, for international comic, my favorite author is Serpieri and all of his Drunna works.
As for hentai manga, everything of Juan Gotoh, this guy is awesome!
 
Zurück
Oben