How good is your English?

How good is your English?

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

Saphy90

Novize
You didn't say in what relation...

I mean at school you have to say " my lifestyle is environmentally friendly" and you get best marks...

If you understand what a drunk english guy says as someone whose native language isn't english then your english is good XD

Miharu_Yuki

Otakuholic
Otaku Veteran
In the Voting, doesn't it have to be 'my english is very well' instead of 'very goodly'? ^^
anyways... I can say, my english is pretty good and I just love to speak english and write stuff in english... for examples poems.. writing english poems, is much easier for me than writing german ones o.o nyaa ~

füchsily

vorsicht bissig
Otaku Veteran
In the Voting, doesn't it have to be 'my english is very well' instead of 'very goodly'? ^^
well... i think you mean "I speak Engrish very goodly", because nowhere (in the voting) is standing "my english is very well" ;) and if you take a close look at this one you might find, that there's standing Engrish and not english. then again, if you had at least read the frist page, you would have found the explanation in post 10: http://board.world-of-hentai.to/f35/how-good-your-english-11160/#post80039

Miharu_Yuki

Otakuholic
Otaku Veteran
well... i think you mean "I speak Engrish very goodly", because nowhere (in the voting) is standing "my english is very well" ;) and if you take a close look at this one you might find, that there's standing Engrish and not english. then again, if you had at least read the frist page, you would have found the explanation in post 10: http://board.world-of-hentai.to/f35/how-good-your-english-11160/#post80039
omg you are right xDDDD
I really didn't read it carefully >-< nyaa ~

dading

Exarch
My English is good enough to understand the manga's and anime's with subtitles.
I can't write it very good but speak and read it more fluently xD

amalana

Ungläubiger
As I'm hoping to study English and also teach it somewhen in the near future, I think it's very good.
I'm staying regularly in Sweden where most of the people speak a very good english, I can propose such stays as you can learn the language with nice people you like to speak to :)

jr0904

Novize
Well English has always been my native language.

Was born in Trinidad & Tobago which is the west of Venezuela and it speaks english,spanish as well as french and dutch mainly in Tobago. Know a few spanish when move to the US but Completely forgot everything i learned.

I just started to take German as a minor and Japaneese as a Major now but it's so hard to do.I'm probably gonna bomb on the classes really badly.

Asuran_X19A

Ungläubiger
Well, I'd say quite pretty good. But not that good to completely remember proper protocol in using phrases like "With regards to.." Or is it "In regards to.." ???

Oben