• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

MoYo

Gläubiger
I think my English is okay.
I'm used to talk in English ...

Prof often says: "MoYo quit talking in a slang" :hahaha:

McBok

Ungläubiger
im going to study abroad in australia, therefore i have to speak and read in english.
everybody who really want to improve should learn with material for the toefl test.

then, you can make the test later, if you planned to go abroad and your englisch is much better. :)

MoYo

Gläubiger
What other languages do you speak?
German and Turkish
I can't tell you for real which one is my native language cuz I'm a Turkish guy living in Germany
and learned both the same time ...

Call me a Middler (my own creation :P) ...
Not accepted in Germany "You are from Turkey"
Not accepted in Turkey "You are from Germany"

So I'm stuck in the middle = Middler ^^

3 years French but nothing left ^^ I hate it :hahaha:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hide'n'Seek

Gesperrt
I spent a lots of time in english communities. In english clans or just on deviantart.
I wouldn't say I speak perfect english but I think my english is understandable as I'm just learning it :D

TGC

Novize
since I have played many games with people all over the world, chatting and talking to them I think, my english is pretty fluent.
Well, at least when you start to dream in english, after playing game for the whole weekend talking english the whole time, you start to believe that.

Avadon

Gläubiger
English huh?
Reading still goes, however,
without writing software it is hardly possible to me.
and so: learn, learn, learn, learn

SinFX

Novize
Same for me ;) Iam giving it my best but sometimes iam just missing words or dont know how to figure out the grammar but overall iam able to communicate with english people even though my spelling is pretty bad^^

sukaru

Novize
hello guys^^
i think, my english is quite good but it woudn't hurt me, if i'm going to improve it even more^^
i had this language for at least 13 years in school now and plan to study it beside my main subject japanese.
the good point is that my knowledge helps me reading english manga and watching anime with englisch sub. also i can translate in a subgroup and learn even more than in school *smile*

Well. After about 3 years only reading english books, talking english, watching animes with english dub and writing english fanfics i think that my english isn't that bad. It helped me talking my english teacher down at my vocal exam xD

Gigagong

Ungläubiger
my english is good enough, so that i can understand other people.. but most of them can't understand me ^^"

and if this isn't enough, I can still talk with with my hands and feets :nonono:

Oben