Naruto / Shippuuden / Gaiden / Boruto [Vorsicht Mangaspoiler!]

Bregoran

Otaku Elite
Otaku Veteran
Hmmmm da das doch keine Illusionskünste sind sondenr nur eine schnellere Wachstumsform von vorhandenen Wurzeln/Bäumen das mithilfe seines Chakras angeregt wurde und in eine bestimmte From gebracht wurde dürften die sachee doch eigentlich dauerhaft vorhanden bleiben oder?
Das mit der Erde für das Loch/Krater wäre aber dan nicht so leicht zu erklären, ausser sie haben die Erde von weiterweg hergebracht mithilfe der Jutsus da Erde kann man ja nicht wachsen lassen.

mfg Bregoran

-=NSkeith=-

Gottheit
Confirmed

tsuande is pigging out to replenish her chakra. kakashi appears
(I) just missed being made hokage
Tsundade calls for a meeting and prepares for war

Naruto visits the fortune telling frog
mainly -you are going to meet an octopus and confront one with powerful eyes.
Can you guess who they are?
Naruto: I'm ready
He gets the key for the kyubi seal

Kabuto confronts madara

ah Sasori's old spy, traitors must die. -and with that he attacks kabuto. a summons appears behind (tobi?)

Madara: This...this is edotensei!

from the casket comes itachi, sasori, deidera kakuzu and nagato.

Ob Naruto endlich versucht Kyuubi zubändigen? ^^

Bregoran

Otaku Elite
Otaku Veteran
Klingt auf jeden fall interessant, nur was kann man mit dem Passwort machen? Kyubi nur freilassen oder auch die andere hälfte Chakra vielelicht sogar absorbieren?
Das mit Oktopuss treffen kann dan ja wohl nur Killerbees 8 Schwänziger sein, naja von ihm könnte Naruto ja ne menge lernen, vorallen wen er den ganzen Kyubi dan zur Verfügung und Kontrolle hätte.
Aber am derbsten ist ja Kabuto, mit den 5 leute die er da aufeinmal herbeiruft, dagegen dürfte ja wohl kaum einer eine Chance haben.

mfg Bregoran

bskbob

Best in the World
Otaku Veteran
Kabuto packt den hammer aus oder er sein Gruselkabinett^^ könnte er dann nicht auch oro wiederaufstehen lassen?

Nikster

Otaku Legende
Otaku Veteran
nope, er kann Oro nicht wiederbeleben, auf jeden Fall nicht mit dem Jutsu, dafür braucht er nämlich einen Leichnahm, der bei Oro ja nicht vorhanden ist. Ich frage mich allerdings, wo er die Leichen der anderen her hat

fl4m3!

Exarch
nope, er kann Oro nicht wiederbeleben, auf jeden Fall nicht mit dem Jutsu, dafür braucht er nämlich einen Leichnahm, der bei Oro ja nicht vorhanden ist. Ich frage mich allerdings, wo er die Leichen der anderen her hat

Die Frage ist ob es das gleiche Jutsu ist???
Wenn ja ist es ein Denkfehler weil er unmöglich an die Körper gekommen sein kann

Pain/Nagato = Karin (möglich wärs noch)
Itachi = eingentlich unmöglich da ja grad die Augen entnommen werden etc.
sasori= keine ahnung
kakuzu = eingentlich auch unmöglich weil der damals begraben wurde und der nicht wissen kann wo der leichnam ist

Jetzt halt die Frage obs das gleiche Jutsu wie damals ist (ist es das?) keine ahnung^^
Oder es kommt ne Logische Erklärung^^^^^:D

im_L

Otaku Gott
Otaku Veteran
by: and1nz

Naruto 490: Destiny

Tsuande Scene...
Tsunade: Get the elders,Kakashi, Naruto, and Yamato here immediately Shizune
Shizune: Yes Hokage
Shizune Runs back out

Naruto Scene....

Naruto is eating ramen and senses granny tsunade's chakra is slowly recovering..
Naruto: heh.. Granny made it after all...
Naruto: here's for the ramen..
Teuchi: No not this time it's on me
Naruto: You sure?
Teuchi: Yes you are a hero you deserve it
Naruto:Thank you

Shizune Running to Naruto
Shizune: Naruto
Naruto: Shizune san
Shizune: Lady Tsunade wants to see you right now get to her now
Naruto:why??
Shiuzune: Just go now

Kakashi talking with Yamato

Shizune: Kakashi, Yamato Lady Tsunade Requests your presence immediately
Kakashi: what is it about
Shizune: Don't know just go
Shizune: i need to find the elders
Kakashi: they're probably at the office trying to sort out the paper work
Shizune:Ok il try at the office

Elders Scene..
Shizune: your presence is requested by Lady Tsunade
elders: it might be time then...
elders:ok well be on our way

Everyone has slowly gathered inside the tent
Tsunade: Please althose that i have not requested please leave immediatly, that includes you shizune just outside for a bit
Naruto:??? what going on
Kakashi: relax naruto

Tsunade: ok .. I believe it is time don't you think elders?
Elders:Looks to be about right
Naruto:What the hell are you guys talking about
Tsunade:By now Naruto you must have realised that your father was the fourth hokage adn that he was the one who sealed the kyubi inside you
Naruto: yea i know i met him when i was fighting pain
Tsunade: ?? what do you mean ??
Naruto: he was the one who stoped me from realeasing nine tails
Tsunade: Even in death he still suprises me

Tsunade: why i ve gather you all here is that the fourth left a scroll only for you naruto to read, i can't summon it cause well not my full self so yamato and kakashi will do it for me along with the elders...
elders: yes... (the elders hands kakashi and yamato with a scroll each)
Tsunade: ok Summon it now
elders, kakashi and Yamato: Yes (They summon and then a scroll apears. Yamato and kakshi feel drained)
Tsunade: the scroll was mean't to be summoned by either the third or a sanin along with the elders
Tsunade: no one else can touch the scroll execpt naruto or they will die a painfull death

(Naruto Slowly picks up the scroll)

Naruto: ?? what it's not opening, what the hell is this scroll??
Tsunade: maybe you must go somewhere and read it on your own
Naruto:ok

(Naruto walks out and go to the training spot where yamato made a waterfall..)

he opens the scroll and begins reading it

Scroll:
Naruto My son
i left you this scroll knowing i was going to die in order to seal the kyubi and if you tried to release the kyubi, i would have stopped you. However that was the only time i could help you. Jiraya must have already taught you my Rasengan jutsu as instructed and you must have mastered sage by now because you can read this scroll. go back to the sage mountain for training but this time take the scroll with you and the master sage will know what to do. He will teach you all i knew, the bloodline you inherited and how to fully master the Kyubi with in you show this message to no one and it will disapear once you have mastered the kyubi. i have faith in you my son.

Naruto: (crying as he closes the scroll)
(naruto walks back into the tent)
tsunade: so what did it say
Naruto: sorry can't tell you but i have to go back to sage mountain to master the kyubi
tsunade: what if the kyubi come out take yamato with you
naruto: that is not nessasary because the toad master knows what to do, my father planned this from the very beginning
tsunade: i see, that why he is still the wisest ninja even in death. Go now and be ready to come back at a moments notice
Naruto: yea granny (walks out and summons a transport toad)

Naruto's new training begins............

Nur eigene Interpretation also nicht zu ernst nehmen^^

LordRevan

Stamm User
Vielleicht hat Kabuo ja irgendwelche Ninja leichen genommen und die mit dem Transformations justsu (gibts das?:D) in die entsorechenden verwandelt?

Bregoran

Otaku Elite
Otaku Veteran
Für das Edo Tensei brauch man doch garnicht die echten Leichen, man beschwört doch nur die Seelen von Toten in einen Lehmkörper, ok man braucht dafür noch ein Lebendes Opfer pro Beschwörung aber das kann ja irgendjemand sein, dürfte für Kabuto ja nicht schwer sein irgendwelche leute zu fangen die er dan dafür Opfern kann.

mfg Bregoran

bskbob

Best in the World
Otaku Veteran
Für das Edo Tensei brauch man doch garnicht die echten Leichen, man beschwört doch nur die Seelen von Toten in einen Lehmkörper, ok man braucht dafür noch ein Lebendes Opfer pro Beschwörung aber das kann ja irgendjemand sein, dürfte für Kabuto ja nicht schwer sein irgendwelche leute zu fangen die er dan dafür Opfern kann.

mfg Bregoran
oh mann das ist so lang her mit oro gegen sarutobi da wurde es ja erklärt^^ jetzt ist auch klar warum itachi nicht als augenloser wiedererweckt wurde.

Gannendorf

Stamm User
Interessant, Kabuto holt also die ganzen Toten von Akatasuki zurück und will noch dazu ein Bündnis mit Madara. Das kann ja für Konoha und Naruto heiter werden. Für uns wiederum bringt das vll etwas Schwung in die ganze Geschichte, denn Kabuto wird sicherlich nicht grundlos so agieren. Der hat 100pro wieder irgendeinen Plan in der Hinterhand. Zum Rest des Chaps muss man eigentlich nicht mehr viel sagen. Konoha bereitet sich auf den großen Krieg vor, während Naruto von den Fröschen die Möglichkeit bekommt jederzeit das Siegel seines Vaters zu lösen. Mal schauen wie er sich entscheidet und wie es generell mit den einzelnen Handlungssträngen weitergeht. Es bleibt immerhin spannend^^

greets Gannendorf

zeussor

Dark Messiah'z'
Otaku Veteran
Jop gutes Chap. So kanns weiter gehen... pls kein gejammer mehr D:

Ein bissl ist ja immer schön und gut aber bei Naruto war das in letzter Zeit extrem. Diese negativen Energien.. tzzz
Der isst WÜRMER? IHHHHH :D

Oben