[Frage] What do you do while watching anime/reading manga?

KatorzeLe

Gläubiger
I also do nothing when watching anime. I kill the lights, close the door to reduce outside noise, and just fully immerse myself in the episode. I might keep water with me if when I binge, though.

pk1931

Novize
I also don't do anything else. Since I watch anime subbed I feel it might break my concentration and miss a dialogue or something.

k2156375

Novize
Just like people before me said, I rather watch it and do nothing else to fully concentrate on story and action.

deepfountain

Ungläubiger
The main purpose of multi-tasking is to improve one's overall efficiency.
But multi-tasking isn't necessarily the only way to achieve that goal.
In the context of watching anime, for example, I can as well speed up the playback, so that I can finish an episode within less time than usual.
Considering I don't have multiple cores in my brain like my processors do, it is impossible to eliminate the possibility of missing important anime scenes if I am distracted by other stuff.
Should that kind of accident happen, I will have no choice but to move backward and repeat those missed scenes.
And this story isn't over yet, that's said, unlike watching anime which I can always fully recover the unfavorable results of distraction, some jobs can't be taken that easily.
If I make a major mistake in my other task because of the anime, it will cost me even more.

So?
If you ask me what do I do while watching anime, I will give you my definite answer: nothing.

:crying:

Amaducias

Gläubiger
Depends on the anime, if it's a tad boring, I might start surfing the web while watching.

I don't see how you can do something else while reading manga though :p

WildJoe1991

Ungläubiger
For anime it depends on if its dubbed or subbed, if its dubbed i sometimes check one of the other hundred tabs i have up

Marvel

Novize
When reading manga, i usually listen to some videogame soundtracks to get some good bgm. :D
Combined with eating some snacks

Abarai Renji

Gottheit
I prefer watching anime and I´m not much into manga. When I watch anime..well...I watch that anime xD I eat and drink thats it :P

Oben