[Frage] What do you do while watching anime/reading manga?

fr3akz111

Gläubiger
nothing at all. i focus on the show. especially since i like shows that has meaning and plot twists that gets ppl thinking. or really beautiful anime's like
Your Lie in April

Bloxxer

Novize
If I have free time, I just straight up watch it. If I have work to complete or am hungry, I either eat and watch anime, or complete my work while watching.

Expanding Flan

Gläubiger
I usually get distracted by Facebook or the mobile games I play. For some reason I get bored pretty easily when I'm watching/reading, so this happens a lot.

darkczar

Ungläubiger
For reading, I'll usually have something playing in the background.
For watching, I'll probably just get distracted by something.

fr3akz111

Gläubiger
o_o i can never read while having something in the back ground. it gets too distracting and i like to be immersed in a good book. Exception would be music without vocal of course

Falvern2345

Gläubiger
I sometimes eat while watching casual anime [I focus when the anime/scene is intense], listening to non-engaging music while reading XD

eckko

Novize
My ceremony while watching anime is usually just to eat if I'm hungry, but I always fill up a cup with water. Can't be watching while thirsty. That way you'd be focused entirely on the show. For a show that I know requires more attention, I'd eat beforehand so I don't worry about my food while watching. Subtitles can actually be intrusive to the experience, but not really for the most part, especially since dubs can take away from my immersion, so I keep the subs on.

For manga, I try not to listen to music. I feel like doing that invokes a certain bias when you're reading, unless the tone of the music is entirely neutral. A few classical songs can fit the bill, and if I do listen to music, I listen at half volume as to not distract.

NayanZ

Novize
I like to watch them when the serie is complete and when the plot isn't that interesting then between episodes I like to browse a little to later return to watch another episode.

Oben