[Diskussion] Biggest waste of money?

YB2010

Novize
One Piece Vol.52+53 (Manga) as i already ordered them online and then I've been stupid enough to buy them again in the store as i thought i didn't have them - that's a waste of money.:nonono:

well, already sold them on amazon, for half-prize.

NAeght

Novize
Well i havent waste any money on anime or manga yet, since im mostly a dowloader, and i only bough NHK in mint condition because it was 2,5 dolars each volume (10 pesos in argentina). Besides that, i imported a few mushishi volumes from usa and i ahven't regret that. I guess the only purchase im not totally happy with was Faust 1, the light novels magazine. I bought Faust 2 first and loved it, but faust 1 wasn't as good.

Neren

Novize
I watch most anime legally subtitled before it gets localized here, so I haven't wasted money on anything bad. The closest was an Inuyasha RPG that I rather liked, until I let a friend borrow it and never got it back.

biohrd

Stamm User
I had never buy Anime/Manga shit ^^ Only good productions. The best - Hotaru no Haka, I love this movie.

Aquifel

Novize
Ive bought the Outlaw star dvds 3 times now because i keep forgetting i own them, the series wasn't even really that great :/.

Meebo2

Novize
Have to agree with a lot of the posters above.

Big animes like Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, etc really aren't worth buying versus filesharing. Just so many small release DVDs add up. Though sales on big DVD packs are always a plus due to quality :D

The only manga series I have is Love Hina. I don't have any DVDs and I don't collect figurines so I suppose Love Hina is my answer.

My friend spends tons on Dragon Ball. He finally collected the entire DVD collection. I'm trying to convince him to buy Dragon Ball Z Kai as well but he says he hates the new voice actors.

mignspas

Novize
Najica. No question... even at $5 for the series (DVD sale, not bootlegged) it still lacked anything that really justified that money.

Aluax

Gottheit
Read all my mangas i own at least twice.
And before i bought them i already read it online.

I could only think of Bleach. While the fist ~15volumes are great, it gets kinda boring after that and i stopped buying them halfways

biohrd

Stamm User
The only manga series I have is Love Hina. I don't have any DVDs and I don't collect figurines so I suppose Love Hina is my answer.

My friend spends tons on Dragon Ball. He finally collected the entire DVD collection. I'm trying to convince him to buy Dragon Ball Z Kai as well but he says he hates the new voice actors.
Dragon Ball... My childhood... <3

Oben