How good is your English?

How good is your English?

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

Klil

Gläubiger
English is my native language so I'd say I'm pretty good at it. Just don't go asking for grammar tips and etc lol.

Crilow

Gläubiger
my english is good enought so that people can understand me in chat or voice but i would like it if it would be better

Falconone

Gläubiger
The big question is always, what is good and what not? I can write and talk with other people in english. They understand me and i understand them so its fine for me. Also i have no big problems to read english books or watch english movies.

Rafale

Gläubiger
I'm rather confident in my ability to speak english. Spelling should also be acceptable but sometimes I struggle with grammar.

Flyingsky

Novize
I think my english is pretty close to native level.
Well there may be some expressions, or words that I may not know, but that's mostly slang or idioms.
And after a short google search i know what it means, so that's not a big problem.
I use english every day and my games, devices, and other stuff i use is in english.
I even chose english over german for some reason o:

balrod

Gläubiger
european B1 english level, got such grade like 6-7 years ago, and since then ive used it on almost a daily basis ^^

Patcorn

Stamm User
To be honest, I think my english is decent. I can understand pretty much anything,
but because of some careless mistakes, I feel rather unconfident in spreaking it with
other people. :/

i think my reading it quite good, but speaking it is kind of difficult my lips aren't really made for pronouncing English properly .... and writing is decent but the structuring of sentences and spelling mistakes can be improved

Oben