How good is your English?

How good is your English?

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

zhane

Gläubiger
Hardly use it in real life, but i always use it over internet. So it'snt great.
Thank god for the spell checker invention.

dorm204

Ungläubiger
I can count to 10 without opening dictionary, so yeah I am expert in english ......................................... (okay, I'm bad in english, especially in grammar)

loopoo

Novize
Woo? :>

anyway, english is pretty easy ^^ the non-formal one, i mean...
:D

well, i think today its important to speak english, writing not that much, but speaking. because if you are able to speak english, you have to opportunity to get a better (-payed) job.
in many firms which trade around the world its important that their "workers" can communicate with the clients outside germany.

well like everybody else said, reading english is quite easier then speaking/writing english ^.^'

Eurofag

Ungläubiger
It's probably my second mother tongue (first being Hungarian) as I started "learning" at 4 yet I always manage to get into situations where I'm prone to screw up (e.g. very technical/detailed discussions in certain topics where obscure words come into play). As always, there's room for improvement but at least I don't have to translate back-and-forth anymore (actually, it's more problematic now) which, I guess, is a good thing.

Namiirei

Novize
I have no problem with english.

Thanks all these games and visuals novel, it helped me a lot.

Too bad i can't say the same with Deutsch... Impossible, even after 7 years trying to understand anything.

I know Italian (it's like my 2nd native language, i'm French) and some Spanish too, but Deutsh is just a no-no for me, i wonder why :D

Cendol

Gläubiger
I understand the language very well, grammar not so much, still do mistakes from time to time and I'd love to be able to speak fluently without any strange accent, which is almost impossible, you know, like indian people talking in english (not being racist, just stating a fact, because I also have an asian accent).

Oben