[Frage] IF you could turn back time...

lutic

Novize
And I would leave it as is. If you know how to enjoy the shitty world that you came in at birth, the changes are not needed!
But "we should not sag under changing world, it's better it will sag under us"))

johnmango

Novize
then I would find a way...

Okay, enough of that. I wouldn't, might make things worse for myself. Better to learn from your mistakes then to try and rewrite them.

Point1

Gläubiger
Idk probably ,theres a big risk I mean, things won't ever happen like this again.
But, I would turn back at the moment where I started a relationship with my (now) ex.
Or more further away, back when I was a child, just good old times ya know, and I've done many emberrassing things in past lol.

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
if you turn back time to change s.th. that will influence the future will create a paradoxon.
It's an typical beginners mistake ;P

So I won't change anyhting ;P
But if it's possible i suppose i would only change a few small things ^^

ssl

Ordenspriester
Why do ya all wanna correct your faults? I d just turn back time mainly to do everything the way i did. I had a great time, though there were some mistakes i made. After all i d like to experience all the good times once more. The bad things only make me stronger :-)

Zitrusfeige

Ordensbruder
I would turn the Time back as a "second Savegame" of my life,
so I can sometimes go in this life and try to make some things better.

But the implementation would be a bit difficult :D

Levitan

Stamm User
If i could turn back time, i would buy the copyrights of the domains ebay.de, amazon.de and google.de and would sell them for whole lot of cash...^^afterwards i would party the rest of my life *g*.

Joking :), well mostly im okay with my life until now, i made some mistakes..but well its important to make mistakes...you will learn more of mistakes and it makes you stronger...

One thing there is i would really change...i wouldnt buy World of Warcraft xD...well it took me some time to figure out, that the game is a total waste of time ....^^

-Nighthawk-

Scriptor
Even though there are lots of things I'd rather not have done in the way I did,
I probably wouldn't change much because I might lose things that are important to me if I do (keeping the Chaos Theory in mind).

The ability to alter time (to let it run faster or slower, also goes for different things running in different time dimensions)
rather than turning it back is not only more realistic, but also more interesting for myself.
You could, in a way, stop aging or gain superhuman abilities (not only reflexes, just think about acceleration, force x speed, etc) doing so.

At that point, I really don't know yet what I'd do exactly, but I'd want to find out to what extent I can manipulate time for sure :P

It wouldn't really be a problem to gain large amounts of money with those abilities, although,
if I had them, money would lose almost all value for me anyways.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
if i could change back time? hmmm... nope im very happy of what i am now and besides if i change history who knows if that change can have a great impact to this world

Oben