[Frage] IF you could turn back time...

Lloyd

Ordenspriester
If I could turn back time I would do all the things like I did back then.
... well besides some trifles of course.

Oh well... and with my knowledge from today I would make a bit of money.

mhm... After all I would do some things different, I guess.

Mogny

Novize
if i could turn bach time ... i woud chance nothing then all thinks that happen have formed me to that person that i be at the moment and i think im not that bad :-)

Vect

Novize
Probably... I would impede the main cause of my loneliness, that however at the moment is not that bad, I wonder about the future itself.

If I could turn back time, I'd go win a bunch of lotteries and retire modestly. No private jets, just the glorious simplicity of financial security.

Mezelmoerder3D

Diplompsychopath mit *
VIP
The idea with the lottery is great^^.
I would go back to my days at school und would stop looking outside the window the whole time XD.
No i think i would make a whole different direction in my career. Maybe something with my favorite hobby, gaming^^. Instead of beeing master in electrical engineering.

rippvann

Novize
I would have done that proposal to my fiancee i never did.... just kidding. Nothings really bad with me now, so i suppose my life is ok

Windfury

Novize
This would have been easy to answer back then.
But since watching Steins;Gate, I've read more about time theories.
I may be able to do something I want, but the other effects may not be as desirable.

If parallel universe exist than time travel is meaningless. But for now I would visit my loved ones who passed away and knowing some lottery or bidding result won't hurt ^^

Oben