Philosophy: the Meaning of Life

bl4ckli0n

Novize
there are many of different suspicous opinions about this topic some more realistic and rational some more ideografic but in the end everybody has to find out himself what he wants to be/ become

haga

Novize
I for myself believe that a life without meaning isn't depressing at all.
No meaning means you decide. It is you who gives things value because you are the only thing that really matters. Probably even the only thing that exists . F*** the world ;)

nihilizt

Otakuholic
Otaku Veteran
the meaning of life?

answer at tree points:

1. to become.
2. to be.
3. to die.

optional: reproduction.

end. =P

HanzHanz

Novize
An opinion I think to be quite interesting (though I'm not sure I've also adopted it as my own opinion as well):
Life is absurd (which means it has no sense). That, however, is not bad per se, no, it's actually good, because it allows us to be much more independet, so to say, completely free...

lgdark

Novize
i think there is no meaning of life...
We humans give the life a meaning like I for myself want to have fame and for that im working like a MotherF***ing asshole to achieve it. In my opinion we are just born and then our journey starts to give the life a meaning. And God gave us a limited time to make the best out of our short period of life.

Jenna

Novize
to follow your destiny... and destiny is like climbing up the tree:
the paths are given, you 'only' have to chose your own way

Øxidus

Freedom Fighter
Otaku Veteran
the meaning of life... hmm well im seeking for it for my self so there for i cant really tell whats the meaning of life. i could make some suggestions tho.

the meaning of life is to learn. which doesnt mean if your 30 years old, you know everything what you have to know. sometimes uncertain things may happen to you and perhaps you have to get along with the new experience. even exept some facts that are going across with what you have learned/ were leared to grow up with.

the other thing is... if you were thinking to have a follower on your side. it could be your child or your best friend. you have to exchange the expereince and not to repeat the same mistakes again. not repeating a misstake can be sometimes a painfull way.

Meebo2

Novize
My vote is a much more sterile, we as a species was a random happenstance and our objective is to procreate to carry our genetic information and the lessons we've learned further into the future. Until, A. We Rule the Universe, B. We get conquered, C. Sun explodes and we don't make it off our rock :(

My personal understanding of life is just to live. I think that people spend too much time thinking about "how life should be" rather than "how life really is".

lutic

Novize
It's funny. The last thing I expected to see here is a topic about meaning of life. Quite simply, we're just homo sapiens - just another species)) Our sense of life - to survive and how we do it (having a highly developed intellect), that is another topic for discussion))))

Oben