Philosophy: the Meaning of Life

weioh

Novize
The point of life is to enjoy it; everyone finds their own way of enjoying life whether it's having fun, power, success, love, you name it.

Petpunk

Gläubiger
There's no meaning. The existence is a cold, hard and indiferent place so we better brace ourselves and enjoy the ride as it last.

balrod

Gläubiger
the meaning of life, is the life itself
walk the long road of life, stumbling across the multiple problems across it, keeping going forward, never looking back, into a mysterious present

loopoo

Novize
The meaning of life is to do whatever makes you happy. =] Even if you do something that you consider "unpleasant" you are still doing what makes you "happy" because out of the possibilities that you see, the choice that you make gives you the most happiness from your point of view at that time.

Cendol

Gläubiger
Be happy, dude, be happy. Many people strive for money, fame, power, etc etc. But it has no meaning if you are not happy in the end. You will feel miserable.

Money is of course important, but don't sacrifice your happiness for it.

Falvern2345

Gläubiger
YOLO! I see myself as lucky that I get to die. The sheer amount of possibilities that some other human being [the combination and arrangement of genes that makes you, you] was born instead of me is quite astonishing. Others don't get to die because they weren't born (or born yet) XD

Oben