[Diskussion] PokemonGO

raidnoir

Novize
I think a lot are still playing it, they just dont go around like: oh hey look I am still playing it & bla... here in germany, there are really many players left, die gyms got another colour all the time (meaning, another team wins over the arena) and new features are getting its way into the game :) though I also still wait for the trading option.. but there at least a few new pokemon available
Maybe it depends per country but apart from the first month here in PH. I see or hear no one talking about it now and even after the update.

I think they need a HUGE update that and possibly a name change to announce a story mode

Miharu_Yuki

Otakuholic
Otaku Veteran
Maybe it depends per country but apart from the first month here in PH. I see or hear no one talking about it now and even after the update.

I think they need a HUGE update that and possibly a name change to announce a story mode
oh well, the hype isnt as big as it started here as well... there are many german pplz who are wondering that there are still pplz who play this game, actualle XD but there are quite a few ones... I myself am a collector and want the 1. gen pokémon. since I dont have much time I still dont have them all ^^" but when I have time, it is still fun... I love to take fotos of the pokemon outside in the environment or even at home! you get really funny pictures sometimes XD

raidnoir

Novize
oh well, the hype isnt as big as it started here as well... there are many german pplz who are wondering that there are still pplz who play this game, actualle XD but there are quite a few ones... I myself am a collector and want the 1. gen pokémon. since I dont have much time I still dont have them all ^^" but when I have time, it is still fun... I love to take fotos of the pokemon outside in the environment or even at home! you get really funny pictures sometimes XD
Was your interest still due to the initial draw of the game or did you just like the new update? I havent played it yet so was wondering if the new update made the gamemore enticing for you

Miharu_Yuki

Otakuholic
Otaku Veteran
Was your interest still due to the initial draw of the game or did you just like the new update? I havent played it yet so was wondering if the new update made the gamemore enticing for you

ohh well I liked it since the beginning actually :) I also didnt bore me or smth. But the recent updates were pretty nice. it started with the buddy system. you can choose a pokemon as buddy and the more you walk with it, the more candy you get .. and since a few days? or a week maybe, you can hatch baby pokemon, which is also fun... you just want to go outside and hope to get an egg with a baby in it XD

neoasherz

Novize
Interest definitely waned where I am but I still remember a time when the local park was still packed with people at 2a.m. (I was there with my friends) and everyone got kicked out by the authories. lol

Hafini

Gläubiger
I got really hooked into playing it for a month when I traveled to Sydney. When I got back, I can't really play the game anymore since where I live is too far from the city. No pokemon to be found.

whee

Novize
Around where I am, it seems like some people still play it. It's nowhere near as many as when it came out, though.

ppp82p

Novize
My phone wasn't compatible with it so I didn't played at all. After few weeks the general hype on youtube and facebook stopped, and my little sister stopped playing pokemon go as well, then I lost any interest.
I think I would've given it a try if I were younger :D

KatorzeLe

Gläubiger
I never joined the hype, mainly because me and a group of friends thought we should boycott it in our friend circle. It was a week later that I realized that all of them were secretly playing it and I was the odd one out...

But yeah, the game didn't look too good anyways. Walking around as an male adult into children playground would be really awkward.

Achoron

Novize
I downloaded it, I played it, I was around so many people playing it, it was fun for a while and then it became a mess. People started doing stupid things with it, people started to avoid work and play it. I dropped it because it started to consume life in an unhealthy way.

index42

Novize
i think we all played it hardcore back the days (2016) then somewhere around '17 it got boring. Not much content.
Then we came back and played it when the legendary raids came out. And it vanished after summer was over again.
We actually stared playing jst a couple of days ago. And theres now so so much todo ingame. Even if u cant rly leave the house. :o
Lets see where the journey goes.

Wht i rly dislike tho; they still did not implemented every pokemon from the older gens. Wich is kind of a bummer tbh.
They release 3 or more new gens pokemon before impleneting all pokes of the gens before *sigh*

Oben