Teammitglied
Admin
das glaub ich jetzt mal nicht ;P

aktualisiere mal dein WinRAR oder versuche 7zip

alternativ:
lad den Part1 nochmal runter ^^

NarutoXD

Stamm User
I am almost finished a revised system to create your Slave Maker. The previous system used a preset group of backgrounds.

The new system uses that still as one option and also an Advanced system

Here you choose gender, religion, set options and pick measurements. I may just make the measurements picked by the game and not editable.

The is the existing system of backgrounds, now called packages. Note I have freed up some to be gender neutral like Trader, Warrior, Leader. Some now apply to both Male and Dickgirl, while others are limited to particular genders still. No new ones.

If you choose the advanced option instead you will get 100 customisation points to choose from a list of things for your Slave Maker

* Initial Statistics
* Starting Skills
* Items to start the game with, or to start all slaves with
* advantages, say Brothel Madam, Dominatrix, Pagan Preacher, similar to previous backgrounds, others completely new
* strange events like Demonic Cock, Inhuman Ancestry, Tentale Hytbrid
* Where you were born, a country town, Amazon tribe, Old Faith strobhold etc

I am working on the mechanisms and refining and balancing. Once it is working I'll post prototype for comments and suggestions for balancing.

I may add some background images for the tabs to make it a little less plain, but this will wait until it is all working properly.

Probably a few days work remains for this change.
ich dachte mal ich geb euch mal ein wenig was zum drauf freuen ^^

außerdem ist ein bugfix draußen ^^

Selbi7

七武海
Otaku Veteran
Bugfix

Hab mal das kleine Tentacle-Bugfix hochgeladen. Genaueres hier:
A bug was found where disabling tentacles in options did not work. I did a recent change to centralise some tentacle encounter tests and forgot to disable correctly. If this matters to you, copy the following file into you Engine folder of your installation

Downloadlink:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

-----[ Doppelpost hinzugefügt ] -----

Neue Version von Slave Yoruichi

Hier auch mal die neuste Version von Yoruichi vom Entwickler Jeren.

Downloadlink:
Hidden content

NarutoXD

Stamm User
Noch ein Upadet Selbi ^^

aber dafür nur von mir >.<

Version 1.50 von meinen SDK Guide ist Online mit einer PreAlpha Hatsune Miku als beispiel.
(Dauert noch ne Sekunde der Upload dauert heute länger oO)

sgt.brix

Gläubiger
Auf der Entwicklerseite ist jetzt eine neue Alpha Version von Slavemaker 3 draußen. In der kann man seinen Slavemaker mehr individualisieren. Ist aber mehr zum Ausprobieren gedacht.

Außerdem ist eine neue Sklavin erschienen Eri Sawachika von School Rumble.

NarutoXD

Stamm User
Auf der Entwicklerseite ist jetzt eine neue Alpha Version von Slavemaker 3 draußen. In der kann man seinen Slavemaker mehr individualisieren. Ist aber mehr zum Ausprobieren gedacht.

Außerdem ist eine neue Sklavin erschienen Eri Sawachika von School Rumble.
update der alpha ist draußen ^^

fast nur bug fix ^^

und ein paar neue sachen genaueres von selbi dann ^^

Selbi7

七武海
Otaku Veteran
Upload Revised Slave Maker Design

So hier der Upload des neuen "Hauptmenüs" in der neusten Version (Part 3). Hier kann man seinen Slave Maker mehr personalisieren und ihn mit verschiedenen Fahigkeiten und Backgrounds ausstatten. Sowie ich das verstanden habe befindet es sich noch in der Alpha Phase, deswegen lieber mal einen Backup machen wie vom Entwickler empfohlen.

Infos:
As a followup to my last post, this is an alpha version, basically functional. I do not recommend this for general gameplay as I have done little testing.
Install overtop of an existing installation, you may wish to backup
SlaveMaker3.exe
SlaveMaker3.swf

Still this as the design system working and I would welcome any feedback or suggestions for the system.

Also has the Shop allowing the purchase of multiple items and a new potion drinking screen.

Hi this is a last update of the prototype, it

fixes bugs, including the Lady Farun rescue, shop issues, advantage screen issues and more
adds hints for advantages
adds new advantages, Furry. Secret Old Faith Worshipper, Crude, 300GP per slave
limits stat decreasing. This may get further altered based on discussions
For advantages Catgirl, Vampire, Furry there are new Slave Maker Appearances. Works like the standard ones and you can add your own as you like

Downloadlink:
Hidden content

NarutoXD

Stamm User
Upload Revised Slave Maker Design

So hier der Upload des neuen "Hauptmenüs" in der neusten Version (Part 3). Hier kann man seinen Slave Maker mehr personalisieren und ihn mit verschiedenen Fahigkeiten und Backgrounds ausstatten. Sowie ich das verstanden habe befindet es sich noch in der Alpha Phase, deswegen lieber mal einen Backup machen wie vom Entwickler empfohlen.

Infos:
As a followup to my last post, this is an alpha version, basically functional. I do not recommend this for general gameplay as I have done little testing.
Install overtop of an existing installation, you may wish to backup
SlaveMaker3.exe
SlaveMaker3.swf

Still this as the design system working and I would welcome any feedback or suggestions for the system.

Also has the Shop allowing the purchase of multiple items and a new potion drinking screen.

Hi this is a last update of the prototype, it

fixes bugs, including the Lady Farun rescue, shop issues, advantage screen issues and more
adds hints for advantages
adds new advantages, Furry. Secret Old Faith Worshipper, Crude, 300GP per slave
limits stat decreasing. This may get further altered based on discussions
For advantages Catgirl, Vampire, Furry there are new Slave Maker Appearances. Works like the standard ones and you can add your own as you like

Downloadlink:
[versteckter Inhalt kann nicht zitiert werden]

was nirgends wo stand der Appearances ordner müsste im root ordner des spiele sein was nicht stimmt der muss in den image ordner rein ^^

nicht das ihr ein vampir machen wollt und keinen bilder sieht wie ich xD

sgt.brix

Gläubiger
Auf der Entwicklerseite ist ein neues Update raus. Ein paar Bugfixes und netten Änderungen aber immer noch Alpha Status. Ebenso ist ein Update der Slavinnen Sawachika Eri und Yoroichi draußen.

Selbi7

七武海
Otaku Veteran
Upload Revised Slave Maker Design (Part 4)

Hier ist part 4 des neuen Hauptmenüs (immer noch alpha). Die Slaves lade ich heute Nachmittag hoch.

Infos:
I know I said the previous alpha was the last, but one more.

This fixes assorted bugs, with the shop and shortcut keys, some selection issues, Lady Farun rescue, hint text, and some advantage/event mixups

Also adds

Inept Warrior disadvantage
Guild Membership/Freelancer selection.
additional images for vampire, catgirl, furry
more introduction text for some of new events/advantages, but more to be done.
packages for Vampire, Catgirl, Furry, Ex Milk Slave
Freelancer Slave Makers are only partially implemented in this alpha release. Most end of training issues are not inplemented (like price and changing reviews etc)

Remember this is not an official release and it is an upgrade only, it is not the complete game. First install the full version and install this over top. Also the previous alpha releases are not needed, this completely replaces them

Downloadlink:
Hidden content

-----[ Doppelpost hinzugefügt ] -----

So nach einigen Verbindungsschwierigkeiten bin ich jetzt wieder online ^^

Hier also erst mal Slave Sawachika Eri vom Entwickler otacu als Vanilla Version. Es gibt also noch keine Custom Events.

Die Neue Version von Yoruichi kommt gleich.

Downloadlink:
Hidden content

So hier einmal die neuste Version von Yoruichi

Downloadlink:
Hidden content

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

NarutoXD

Stamm User
es gibt bald eine neue version des SlaveBuilder mit Event builder und so weiter ^^
sieht gut aus wobei die adobe version entfernt wurde...

assisstants können auch gemacht werden....

witer hab ich mit die noch nicht angeschaut oo
(ich teste die gerade auf bugs und schreibe den neuen guide dazu ^^, deshalb weiss ich des auch schon ^^)

WarpSpartan

Novize
hi leute ich hab ein probleme ich kann nichts runterladen das steht die datei ist nicht verfügbar oder so könnt ihr mir da vllt. weiter helfen ich bedanke mich schonmal in voraus.

das hier steht dort:

Der Server meldete den Fehler Please stop flooding our download servers..
Dies ist meist ein temporäres Problem und lässt sich lösen indem man es später noch einmal versucht oder RapidPro-User wird.
Willst Du auf RapidPro upgraden?

MFG: Waarpspartan

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
nuja. was steht denn da ;P

versuche den DL später noch einmal.
momentan sind einfach zu viele free-user am laden und somit alle slots dicht.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben