Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Selbi7

七武海
Otaku Veteran
Update

Slave Builder v.1.4
Hab mal die neuste Version des Slave Builders hochgeladen

Infos:
Moose has released an update of his Java based code generator, Slave Builder.
Note: this is only of use to people developing slaves, it is of no use for people who just want to play the game

Hello Everyone.

After 6 months of work, I am proud to release Slave Builder V1.4
On the outside, there are not many changes as I was planning to add Customs tab but due to some problems, I was unable to fix

Change Log
1) Seperated Adobe and FlashDevelop as I have decided to focus solely on FlashDevelop.
2) Ability to add custom skills (tab 3);
3) Modified "Assistant Information" UI. Need more space for later versions
4) Tailor Tab: completely changed UI
5) Most of the information is now saved as XML file.
6) The tabs are re-organised.

New
1) Assistant Building and Export
2) Event Generation (Made by Raphe)
- Does not yet export.
3) An Error log file is always generated so if any errors are encountered, this file contains the stack trace

Known problems
1) Assistant Images are not shown. I dont know what the problem is so if anyone could fix it. I would be great-full.

Future
1) Ability to add custom jobs, chores, sex acts.
- this is mostly done but was having trouble saving so currently disabled.

I hope you like it.

Please post comments, errors, idea, anything.

If any errors are encountered, could you please copy/paste the "Error Log.txt" file here for examination.

NOTE: The guide included has not been updated in a while but NarutoXD is currently working on it. Thankyou NarutoXD.

Oh, NarutoXD du arbeitest an dem Slave Builder mit (oder zumindest am Guide)? Na dann auch mal ein Danke von mir :megane:

Downloadlink:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Yoruichi v.1.3
Hier ist die neuste Version von Slave Yoruichi

Infos:
Jaren released a new version of his slave Yoruichi

Ok... I made the time to finish off my list tonight. This version 1.3, will be as I noted before the last version I put out with new features for the foreseeable future. I have a really exciting plan for a new game, and so I wish to put my time to that. In particular I want to do something non hentai so that I can talk about it with my friends lol...

New in this version:

-New additional ending if you decide not to pay her fine.
-New naked images
-Another item positioning pass done
-Onsen image positioning fixed

At some point I might get back to this and add morning events for when you possess the secret treasure, and add a bad ending where Yoruichi manages to run away for good, but I wont pretend thats anytime soon.

I will however keep checking in, and if a decent amount of bugs collected I will fix them.

I will also -try- to add any new improved writing thats supplied, or images, at the same time when I fix bugs.

PS- Once I have more to say on it, and if anyone is interested, I might post a link to my new game on the larger forums here. It wont be hentai, but it will have strong echii parts lol... Go catgirls, elven cheerleaders, robotic girlfriends, and lots of other stuff short of direct sex =)

Downloadlink:
Hidden content

Slave Ino Beta
Hier einmal Ino als Beta Release

Infos:
Darsel released a beta version of his slave Ino fron Naruto
==BETA 1 RELEASE==
(a.k.a. "the barely there release")

I've included some notes about the release in the archive(including installation instructions). Please keep in mind that aside from the tentacles and a few other little things, this is a 'generic' release. Please let me know if there are missing images or events are acting strangely(again, be sure to check IMPORTANT!.txt). Also, feedback is more than welcome.

Downloadlink:
Hidden content

NarutoXD

Stamm User
Update

Slave Builder v.1.4
Hab mal die neuste Version des Slave Builders hochgeladen

Infos:
Moose has released an update of his Java based code generator, Slave Builder.
Note: this is only of use to people developing slaves, it is of no use for people who just want to play the game

Hello Everyone.

After 6 months of work, I am proud to release Slave Builder V1.4
On the outside, there are not many changes as I was planning to add Customs tab but due to some problems, I was unable to fix

Change Log
1) Seperated Adobe and FlashDevelop as I have decided to focus solely on FlashDevelop.
2) Ability to add custom skills (tab 3);
3) Modified "Assistant Information" UI. Need more space for later versions
4) Tailor Tab: completely changed UI
5) Most of the information is now saved as XML file.
6) The tabs are re-organised.

New
1) Assistant Building and Export
2) Event Generation (Made by Raphe)
- Does not yet export.
3) An Error log file is always generated so if any errors are encountered, this file contains the stack trace

Known problems
1) Assistant Images are not shown. I dont know what the problem is so if anyone could fix it. I would be great-full.

Future
1) Ability to add custom jobs, chores, sex acts.
- this is mostly done but was having trouble saving so currently disabled.

I hope you like it.

Please post comments, errors, idea, anything.

If any errors are encountered, could you please copy/paste the "Error Log.txt" file here for examination.

NOTE: The guide included has not been updated in a while but NarutoXD is currently working on it. Thankyou NarutoXD.

Oh, NarutoXD du arbeitest an dem Slave Builder mit (oder zumindest am Guide)? Na dann auch mal ein Danke von mir :megane:

Downloadlink:
[versteckter Inhalt kann nicht zitiert werden]

Yoruichi v.1.3
Hier ist die neuste Version von Slave Yoruichi

Infos:
Jaren released a new version of his slave Yoruichi

Ok... I made the time to finish off my list tonight. This version 1.3, will be as I noted before the last version I put out with new features for the foreseeable future. I have a really exciting plan for a new game, and so I wish to put my time to that. In particular I want to do something non hentai so that I can talk about it with my friends lol...

New in this version:

-New additional ending if you decide not to pay her fine.
-New naked images
-Another item positioning pass done
-Onsen image positioning fixed

At some point I might get back to this and add morning events for when you possess the secret treasure, and add a bad ending where Yoruichi manages to run away for good, but I wont pretend thats anytime soon.

I will however keep checking in, and if a decent amount of bugs collected I will fix them.

I will also -try- to add any new improved writing thats supplied, or images, at the same time when I fix bugs.

PS- Once I have more to say on it, and if anyone is interested, I might post a link to my new game on the larger forums here. It wont be hentai, but it will have strong echii parts lol... Go catgirls, elven cheerleaders, robotic girlfriends, and lots of other stuff short of direct sex =)

Downloadlink:

Slave Ino Beta
Hier einmal Ino als Beta Release

Infos:
Darsel released a beta version of his slave Ino fron Naruto
==BETA 1 RELEASE==
(a.k.a. "the barely there release")

I've included some notes about the release in the archive(including installation instructions). Please keep in mind that aside from the tentacles and a few other little things, this is a 'generic' release. Please let me know if there are missing images or events are acting strangely(again, be sure to check IMPORTANT!.txt). Also, feedback is more than welcome.

Downloadlink:
:megane:
ich glaub ihr werdet mich in dem thema nicht mehr los xD

joke beiseite ^^
:hot:

der guide braucht noch ein wenig und wird am anfang recht simpel sein ^^

aber er ist schon mal user freundlicher ^^

ihr bekommt die version leider erst nach dem ich sie moose geschickt habe xD

Askuska

Novize
Guten Morgen :)

Ich wollte einmal fragen wie es nun genau aussieht mit der Übersetzung des Spiels in deutsch .... ich bin der englischen Sprache nicht zu 100% mächtig und es ist schade das ich viele Dinge nicht richtig verstehe oder teilweise garnicht .... vor allem wenn wenn events auftauchen.
Falls keiner daran arbeitet könnte mir jemand vielleicht verraten wie man Texte aus dem Spiel kopieren kann um sie dann z.B. in einen Übersetzer einzufügen? .... ein Programm oder so ... falls es sowas überhaupt gibt^^

Tut mir leid falls die Frage schon beantwortet wurde ... dann muss ich sie überlesen haben oder es wurde nicht so ganz schlüssig gesagt ;)

NarutoXD

Stamm User
kA oO

muss man mal nach schauen oO
besonderst muss ich ja meine sakura dann auch übersetzbar machen ....

ahja die neue version des guides für den slavebuilder sollte bald erscheinen oO
auf jedenfall hab ich sie schon an moose geschickt oo

Derwish

Ungläubiger
vielen dank selbi für dieses game und die arbeit die du dir damit machst und natürlich auch an die anderen die sich daran beteiligen :happy:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Selbi7

七武海
Otaku Veteran
hmm welcher von den links oben ist der für die aktuellste vollständige Version ? ^^

ich komm mit dem ganzen .x / .x.x-a / .x.x.x-b etc kram durcheinander ^^
Kleiner Tipp von mir noch, die aktuellste Version kannst du immer dem Thread Titel entnehmen. In dem Fall also 3.1.10c. Auf der ersten Seite kannst du alles sehen. Du lädst dir also einfach die Full Game Version 3.1.10b runter und packst das Update für 3.1.10c drauf und danach noch das Tentakel Bugfix danach dürftest du auf dem neusten Stand sein.

sgt.brix

Gläubiger
Neue Alpha Version ist auf der Entwicklerseite draußen mit vielen Neuerungen und einigen Bugfixes. Aber es ist immer noch eine Alpha Version.

Cimera86

Scriptor
danke für deine mühe selbi7
dieses game ist echt klasse
und an die, die selbst einen sklavin erstellt haben hier fall ich vor euch auf die knie und küss eure füße ;)

Selbi7

七武海
Otaku Veteran
Update Slave Maker Alpha v5

Hier ist der Part 5 vom neuen Slave Maker Design (immer noch Alpha)

Infos:
This version corrects assorted bugs, but probably adds more. I added the following new features

New Advantage: Forest Elf
New Advantage: Dark Elf
New Advantage: True Catgirl. Note: male is ok, they are a race of beings.
New Advantage: Holy
New Advantage: Convincing
Hint system has been revanped to be actual tooltip style hints. Some slave specific hints may initially work inperfectly until a new release
Revised Act restrictions (see below)
slave detail override system (see Mai below)
Slave Makers can have up to 3 jobs
Vampiric Feeding (very basic, I have improved text, but forgot to implement, sorry moliere)
New (simple) slave Mai. She need much more work, image editing and selection, mainly an example
Previously you were resticted from doing sex acts based on lesbian training and other things. A female slave maker could not strap-on fuck a female slave, a male slave maker could not give a dickgirl slave a blowjob etc

These restrictions are completely removed, but your slave will feel uncomfortable or downright unhappy doing overtly lesbian acts, or heterosexual act, depending on their sexuality. There will be penalties to obedience, joy, love depending on < 25 < 50 < 75 ranges and varying depending if they are lesbian or straight. BUT you can always do the acts.

At the moment a lot of the text is fairly simple for the new variants, and many girls will lack specific images. This will be eventually revised

Still many of the new advantages have little effect.

Freelancer has had some changes, training will not end until a buyer is found. This is still a daily event but is planned to be an encounter in the Slave Market, a new/returned walk loation. Note most of the options there are being worked on and will just show images.

Downloadlink:
Hidden content

NarutoXD

Stamm User
so ich schieb mal schnell den aktuellen guide für den slavebuilder dazwischen oo
Hidden content
ihr müsst für ihn aber die verwendung von javascripts erlauben ^^

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben