[English] Slave Maker 3 [Version 3.2.06a]

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Selbi7

七武海
Otaku Veteran
Update

Da ist man mal ein paar Tage nicht da und schon kommen die ganzen Updates :)

Slave Yoruichi v.1.4
Neuste Version von Yoruichi hochgeladen.

Downloadlink:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Slave Ino v.1.1
Neuste Version von Ino hochgeladen.

Downloadlink:
Hidden content

Slave Heather Mason Beta v.1.0
Neues Slave-Girl Heather Mason aus Silent Hill hochgeladen.

Infos:
I started working on this scenario more than one year ago, but my old hard-disk got broken
and I've lost basically everything. Even the Cd-Rom with the back-up copy was corrupted, so I had to remake the work from scratch.

Believe me, it's depressing when this kinda shit happens. That day I learned a sad lesson :
in the whole universe there is only one law never failing, and that's Murphy's Law.

Now, at last, I can finally release a BETA version of Heather's scenario. There are no
custom endings yet, only some custom events here and there. Anyway the slavegirl is fully
playable and full of pics.
Future upgrades will always be posted in the first message of this thread.

So, download the scenario and have fun.
Just please please PLEASE, before playing read the damn Readme file!!!!
That's what I wrote it for

~ What you'll find ~

- All sex acts are covered, with lesbian and futanari variations. Images are uncensored.
You'll find even "rare" acts, like Strap-on Fuck (but not "Ass Strap-On fuck", unfortunately).
- All jobs, schools and chores are covered.
- All general endings are covered.
- All events are covered : Milking, Tentacles, Faerie, Catgirl, Ponygirl...
- There are custom pics even for acts/events that usually are not covered. Examples :
* Onsen Job
* Library Job
* Singing School
* Strip Tease during night training (not the same images used for Sleazy Bar Job)
* various Ponygirl-related images: Ride her, Prancing, Grooming, Ponygirl Race...
Bear in mind that your SM must be at lvl.3 of pony-train, or Heather will refuse the
training.
* Cat Nap (not the same images used for Rest).
* Giga BE event
* Demon Rape event
...and more.

~ What you'll NOT find (yet) ~

- A little bunch of pics has a slight censorship. If anybody is interested in decensoring,
here they are: http://www.mediafire.com/?n8jkhnnn9fm887f
- Some images (4-5 in total) are black & white. Yeah, I know, b&w sucks and yadda yadda. But for some acts like Orgy and Gang-Bang there isn't much of a choice, and I dislike generic
images.
If anybody is interested in coloring, here they are: http://www.mediafire.com/?45s8144q912mgzp
- Futanari pics of Heather are basically non-existant. So every dickgirl pic you'll find was
'futanarized' by me. I did my best, but if you think you can improve the result, please
contact me.
- Dresses lack an 'alternate' version with bigger breasts. If you think you could realize
it, be my guests!
- English is not my mother language, so please be patient. Open to any emendation, of
course.

~ Plans ~

I have already decided the plot and the different path/endings. The coding requires time and
work.
I can anticipate you that the Seer (Card Captor Sakura with a different name) has a
preminent role. You'll be allowed to visit her in the future, after some certain event.
The choice 'lend her' will have no sexual consequences though.

Downloadlink:
Hidden content

milkomeda

Junior-Vizepräsident
Otaku Veteran
Und endlich wieder eine full game version für alle, die wie ich langsam den Überblick verloren haben...

MfG milkomeda

Selbi7

七武海
Otaku Veteran
Update

Slave Maker 3 Alpha 6

Infos:
A new release, sorry another alpha version, as
I am still finding bugs
I want to finish some events
add house upgrading (still not complete)
house exploration
In this release you will find

New events, at least one per area (except the Beach. Multiple in some areas, some day of the month and time of day dependent.
A significant Breast Expansion event written by hasori, stages 1-4 , more will folow.
You can review your purchased and bought back slaves.
You can select them for sex acts or let the game decide. Slave in acts will increase their stats, but slower than the primary slave. So will your slave maker.
All slaves (including bought back and minor) can drink potions and shop in the salon (more shops to follow)
More Slave Maker stats, all changable, effects limited at this time.
a lot more of the game is translatable.
A major change, adding an XML based event system, where events can be added to the game just by editing an xml text file. See Language/English/Events.xml for examples or Slaves/Slave-Mihoshi.xml. Documentation will follow.
Books are now permanently bought, and a lot more expensive. Also some new books.
New basic slave - Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo. note due to image availability she is mostly TV series version as Kiyone is present, but not wholly. Note she is deveoped using the XML system and requires NO PROGRAMMING at all.
Mai Shiranui is revised and adapted to new system, with graphic improvements.
Ability to have special participants (ie Kiyone) .
What is not yet done

story elements for the new races, backgrounds and advantages. Stat and other mechanical effects work.
House exploration.
House upgrades.
Slave Talk/Slave Sex/Orders in the new talk screen. Just simple text and some images.
Follow up for Lamia event

Downloadlink:
Hidden content

Bugfix für die Alpha v6
Das Bugfix für die Alpha. Bitte gleich danach installieren.

Infos:
Here is a fix (75Mb) for most of the bugs reported so far. Not all yet, but most of the worst ones, like the Astrid home issue, events not working properly, some participant selection, Aeris hanging. Almost all other issues are fixed.

The slow performance issue is not resolved but some code changes to maybe help. Some other issues probably fixed but not quite reproduced.
Some additional notes
- books - you can buy as many Science and Poetry books as you like, not only 1 of each
- some new events are time specific now. I do not see how to do spoliers here. See the forums for hints
Walk at the lake on the night of the full moon, two independent events
- I have removed the restrictions for minor slaves on what acts they will do. They have similar obedience restrictions to normal slaves. Their descriptions will be changed
- 2 new monsters in the secure slave pens
Downloadlink:
Hidden content

Die Full Version kommt entweder heute noch oder am Freitag.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Selbi7

七武海
Otaku Veteran
Update

Full Game Version 3.2.0

Hab jetzt auch einmal alles als Full Game Version hochgeladen (~930MB!). Bitte danach noch das Bugfix drüber laufen lassen, dann sollte alles auf dem neusten Stand sein. Die Full Game Version enthält auch noch zusätzlich einige WIP-Girls.

Downloadlinks:
Hidden content

Dante_Phoenix

Ordenspriester
Wie denn was denn?? 930 MB?? Ich dachte es wären nur 350 MB irgendwas.

Dann wird das fast unspielbar wenn ich es starte oder?

Mein PC ist zwar nicht schlecht aber trotzdem..

Blackwood

Gläubiger
Wie denn was denn?? 930 MB?? Ich dachte es wären nur 350 MB irgendwas.

Dann wird das fast unspielbar wenn ich es starte oder?

Mein PC ist zwar nicht schlecht aber trotzdem..
das spiel sollte auch trotz 930 mb bei dir laufen, den mit der gösse der datei hat das nichts zutun ob es läuft oder nicht.
Auch wenn dein PC nicht schlecht is.^^

Dante_Phoenix

Ordenspriester
Nur hätte ich nie gedacht das es auf diese Größe anwachsen würde..

Aber nichts destotrotz werde ichs mal antesten was so alles neu ist bei dem Spiel :)

Da hab ich ne Menge Updates verpasst xD

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben