[Frage] What do you do while watching anime/reading manga?

Julian1203

Gottheit
While I'm watching anime I usually just watch the anime since I'm usually watching it with subtitles and I can't follow the story if I do anything were I have to look somewhere else. The only thing I do is eating, drinking and breathing (would be bad if I didn't breathe :D) because that doesn't involve looking anywhere else

balrod

Gläubiger
at most, i could watch it with a friend (we start the video at the same time, so its sync. or either upload the chapter to an external site and watch it on gmod cinema lol) or eat something meanwhile

moriarty08

Gläubiger
If it's a series I really like, then I don't really do anything special besides watching. Maybe eating snacks/drinking at most.

sometimes i try to watch tv while reading manga/ watching anime but most of the time i get a real headache that way... so i try to focus on one thing at a time

Ariyune

Ungläubiger
Grab a soda, or just relax in my bed.[DOUBLEPOST=1472677756][/DOUBLEPOST]Sometimes I might go and load up a manga or two to read afterwards.

thedoxp

Gläubiger
= = you guy how you can do a lot of thing at same time. If I watch anime I will just watch It. But sometime If I play game online. In a boring path. I will read/watch manga/anime/webboard

Kira20

Gläubiger
Not heavy or big multitasking though. I mean pretty much only simple stuffs like drinking or eating, smoking, maybe watch your phone or Skype or whatever for notifications for a sec.

Oben