[Diskussion] What game are you waiting for?

Clown ReeD

Gläubiger
Persona 5, FFXV and, one day maybe?, Kingdom Hearts 3. I recently bought a really cheap PS4 Bundle from gamesstop for only 289€. PS4 + Bloodborne + Uncharted 4 + Beyond: Two Souls. Great games and now I'm PREPARED!!!

zerbsama

Gläubiger
Waiting for the next Assassin's Creed Game in 2017/2018 :o
Playing osu/CS:GO for the meantime
Now - since Ubisoft is aiming for Multiplayer / MMO Games as primary Games - it might take a bit longer than 2018... They announced that Singleplayer is not as good in terms of getting Money into their hands, naming the Division and R6:Siege as examples...

Yomawari was - again - letdown for me... So, now my next game I'm waiting for is .. well .. star citizen.

qwqlel

Gläubiger
Tales of Berseria (for PC). I really like the Tales of series, but I only have a PS3 that I don't even have access to most of the time and I don't intend to invest in other consoles for just one or two games.
Aside from ToB, I also look foreward to Mount and Blade Bannerlord, I'm certain that this game will be glorious.

qaws4

Novize
Im waiting for Persona 5! Going to play FFXV as well, but read mixed reviews... so ill wait till it gets a price reduction. In the mean time Ill be playing some Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

NayanZ

Novize
I don't have any console of this generation because there are barely any good JRPG for them. I can't justificate to purchas one when I'm only interested in Persona 5 and that game will come with DLC's and no Japaneses audio.
For now I'm expecting a good port of Tales of Berseria, Shenmue 3 and Nier;Automate for Steam.
And who know, maybe in the future SE will also port Star Ocean 5.

vitor323

Gläubiger
i'm waiting vacations to buy mgs5, dark souls 3, and a lot other games that i couldn't play because i was busy :(((
But the game I'm most hyped is GOD OF WAR, i just can't wait to see this Glorious, my god, so much hype lol

Well ... FFXV is out now, was looking forward to seeing the reactions to that one. Looks like I'll be getting it once I can get a good price on that.
However, right now I'm looking forward to the new God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn.

A bit farther in the future I'm looking forward to the new Last of us game.

Oben