[Diskussion] What game are you waiting for?

Kira20

Gläubiger
I guess this thread meant to all games and not just console ones, right? Anyway, the games I'm currently waiting is of course the new Final Fantasy, Watch Dogs 2, Battlefield 1, Dead Rising 4 and Ghost Recon Wildlands.

Rafale

Gläubiger
I'm super excited for FFXV. I might even get a PS4Pro just for that game if there are noticeable performance/fidelity improvements.

Amaducias

Gläubiger
Well I unfortunately dont own those too lol
Well I guess you'll have to invest in a sony console then :P[DOUBLEPOST=1477333847][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm super excited for FFXV. I might even get a PS4Pro just for that game if there are noticeable performance/fidelity improvements.
As of now, there will be no real performance improvements :( Maybe they'll be patched in later though: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1298274&highlight=pro+final+fantasy

Expanding Flan

Gläubiger
Well, I've already invested in the PS4 thanks to Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 (which wasn't released when I bought it).
Anyway, now I'm waiting mostly for Persona 5, but I might pick up FFXV, Horizon and the FFVII remake, if it ever makes the cut.

zerbsama

Gläubiger
currently I'm waiting for Yomawari: Night Alone. But my hopes are decreasing based on the Gaming-Season so far.. (Mafia 3?! --- why?!) furthermore I'd like to add I'm still waiting for a "proper" Duke Nukem forever.. the real one, not the "crap out of bulls***" tossed in by multiple companies...

glantirin

Novize
I'm waiting for lineage eternal. I think it is gonna be Diablo killer, or at least that it will be better than Diablo 3. Watching gameplay of it you can feel the atmosphere of lineage games.

Oben