[Diskussion] What game are you waiting for?

Tzi

Gläubiger
Actually i like the last one :/ Stronghold Crusader 2.
Way better then Stronghold 3 atleast. I think strategy games in generell arent that "good" anymore. :(
I think if they would make Stronghold pixel based again OR they would make the gameplay the way Stronghold 1 worked again (3D units moving in just 8 directions and everything associated with it) they might be able to pull off a great Stronghold again.

thedoxp

Gläubiger
A lot of my friend used to waiting FF15. But after it come out... until now... They still don't finish that game yet. lol. They not play FF but They choose to play Diablo3.
I wonder why?

whee

Novize
Definitely Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I have my Switch and the Special Edition of the game already pre-ordered!

KatorzeLe

Gläubiger
Definitely hyped for Zelda. Going to buy a Nintendo Switch just for that game alone. However, if the CEMU emulator is able to emulate the game flawlessly by the time I'm ready to play it, I might just use that instead.

KatorzeLe

Gläubiger
putting my hopes up for Nioh PC port, this game looks amazing but I can't justify getting a console just for one game
Be careful of what you wish for, Koei Tecmo don't have a good reputation for making PC ports. Even the game that came out just now, Nights of Azure is a horrible port, much like all their previous releases.

Hagane_

Gläubiger
Same, it looks pretty awesome, I'll probably buy a new gpu for that. The whole Mass Effect series is great.

Seraxm

Novize
No one expects Crash Bandicoot ?, it's a nostalgic game that I hope to remaster well, although I would like to wait for Outlast 2, even though they already mentioned which ones I hope also hehe

Oben