[Diskussion] What game are you waiting for?

Edema Ruh

Novize
I am waiting for Cyberpunk 2077. CD projekt Red never disappointed me with their Witcher games so I expect the same from Cyberpunk 2077. Also I like cyberpunk genre.

Tabula42

Gläubiger
Been waiting on Persona 5 for years. I bought a PS4 exclusively for it after hearing that it was gonna be released soon and there was a temporary price drop for the PS4.
Then months pasts and it was delayed into the next year. This happened so many times that since the day I bought my PS4 original, there have been about 5 different chassis. Each one better and cheaper than the last with the latest being a complete redesign.

Not to mention the PS4 Pro came out, and I'm still waiting for my Persona 5 :(

Naoufi

Novize
Been waiting on Persona 5 for years. I bought a PS4 exclusively for it after hearing that it was gonna be released soon and there was a temporary price drop for the PS4.
Then months pasts and it was delayed into the next year. This happened so many times that since the day I bought my PS4 original, there have been about 5 different chassis. Each one better and cheaper than the last with the latest being a complete redesign.

Not to mention the PS4 Pro came out, and I'm still waiting for my Persona 5 :(
I've bought Persona 4 for my PS Vita but didn't play it yet. Is the Persona franchise really that good ?
Then i should give it a try soon, before Persona 5 comes out :o:o

Tabula42

Gläubiger
I've bought Persona 4 for my PS Vita but didn't play it yet. Is the Persona franchise really that good ?
Then i should give it a try soon, before Persona 5 comes out :o:o
I believe so, the stories in each game are quite interesting and I find myself drawn to the characters. The battle system from P3 onwards is one of the best I've seen, granted people say it's just a copy of Final Fantasy's turn-based combat, but it feels much better and there are extra mechanics in place that make it unique (plus FF stopped using that battle system years ago).

I'd say finish playing P4G and see how you feel, there's quite a lot of content in each game so you might miss something if you just follow the story. there's also events that occur if you do certain things in a certain order or by a certain date within the game, so the replay value is there for anything you might have missed.

neoasherz

Novize
I've always been a Monster Hunter fan and while the MHX is keeping me busy I already can't wait to see what the new one will be, maybe on more powerful system? I, like a lot of people, have always wanted to see the series in true HD and not like on the Wii U version with hi-res textures.

Arutnev

Novize
For the near future, Horizon and Gravity Rush 2 are the big ones. I love open , exploration games, so I'm really anticipating these 2.

Oben