[Diskussion] What Mobile game are you playing?

Bloxxer

Novize
To be honest, I used to play Clash of Clans, but I've decided to quit because I lost motivation to continue playing it again. It was a fun while because I've always hung out with my friends to play it.

Xerias

Novize
Mostly if im in the mood for playing mobile games i play Ridge Racer Slipstream, its for free and one of the best mobile racing games for me.

Expanding Flan

Gläubiger
Puzzle & Dragons.
It's not your usual Candy Crush styled game, since it lets you move the orb you want through the whole board. It's got a lot of different playstyles, some leaders will make you do as many combos as possible, others will ask you for specific color matches, others may deal the most damage when a full row of the same color is matched, and so on.
It's got gorgeous designs, and since it's pretty darn popular in Japan, it does a lot of collaborations with different series (DB, HxH, HnK, Evangelion and many others, even DC comics)
GO GET IT. NOW.

Samidare

Novize
Guns Girl School Dayz. You 3 slots for weapons, 3 for skills, one for outfit and one for a familiar. Kinda interesting, and there are lots of events, you should check it sometime

Clown ReeD

Gläubiger
I played Mobius Final Fantasy for a few months, but stopped recently. Trying to get away from mobile games, since they are purposefully designed to waste you time.

Malphas

I am the end!
Otaku Veteran
None, they're all shit, no gameplay, no story.
If I turn on any type of game on the cellphone, there's a Playstation emulator involved.
Seriously, these "casual" games have also casual stories, if the developers even bother...

Expanding Flan

Gläubiger
None, they're all shit, no gameplay, no story.
If I turn on any type of game on the cellphone, there's a Playstation emulator involved.
Seriously, these "casual" games have also casual stories, if the developers even bother...
The thing is, most mobile games are just there as time killers. Hardcore players simply won't bother with them, so bringing a textboox into a game would just make the casual players get bored and uninstall.
Completely disagree with the "no gameplay" part, though. Puzzle and Dragons, for example, takes a pretty basic board game and adds a lot of gimmicks, different playstyles, makes you plan ahead for bosses (you can't simply get the best monster in the game and faceroll everything with no effort) and since it's really popular, they release new content constantly. No story though, I'll give you that.

fr3akz111

Gläubiger
Moba Addict here. Vain GLory. now if only i can get a steady connection with my 4G, i would be playing this game non stop

Falvern2345

Gläubiger
I used to play Ayakashi Ghost Guild and Quiz RPG, they're both dead now :(
There's a "sequel" for AGG it's called Otogi: Secret Spirit Agents iirc but I don't play since I'm quite busy irl

Oben