[Diskussion] What Mobile game are you playing?

vitor323

Gläubiger
i just stardet to play clash royale, this kind of game took to much time, what i don't have so much now. I usually enjoy my free time reading novels and mangas

Tabula42

Gläubiger
I've been playing Moe Cafe and Battle Champs. I really like Battle Champs because it's like Clash of Clans but with the artist behind bravely default so it looks amazing :)

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
I never really played a moblile game for longer then a week except doodle jump xD
I dont know why, but im always playing it if in the bus, train, etc. ^^

Starwarrior

Novize
To be honest, I used to play Clash of Clans, but I've decided to quit because I lost motivation to continue playing it again. It was a fun while because I've always hung out with my friends to play it.
Same here, i quit as well. It was just a spiral, requiring more and more recources. Some of my friends stillt play... But when i like to play a game, i use my computer or consoles. That's how i can enjoy games most.

Arutnev

Novize
Dragon Blaze. I don't really enjoy playing on my phone much, but this game is just amazing. Almost 2 years later and it still has it's hooks in me. It's a f2p game, but even if you paid money, it's not easy to get ahead. You really have to invest time into the game, which makes it a great game for people who don't want to pay for anything like me. I highly recommend it to all of you.

whee

Novize
I generally look for some mobile game to kill time when I'm not near some other way to kill time. Usually it ends up being some puzzle game, since most mobile games that attempt at a story are terrible. Obviously, there are some exceptions.

tiboom

Novize
mostly small games like 2048,flappy bird,ONET to kill some time
not really into bigger games,mobile data kind of expensive here

KatorzeLe

Gläubiger
I haven't played mobile games in a while, but the last one I played was PSO2es and that was only to get and transfer rare items into the main game. I highly suggest playing it if you're going to play PSO2 with the English patch.

Oben