[Frage] What the heck are you doing in a german hentai forum?

copyright

Novize
I was searching for some hentai and this site was the site I needed. The only problem was, that it was in German. Luckely for me, I can read a bit of German and google translate exists.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
Teammitglied
SMods
you can write english in any thread in any section though, it must not be german...

versude

Ungläubiger
I just found the place in my interweb surfings. Seemed like a good site and i liked the content.
Also i have a bit of a soft spot in my heart for germans.

Xgrvzg

Ungläubiger
well i can't even remember how i found this forum but i think i was searching for some game and i found it here ^^

grockts

Gläubiger
I am here because the sorry minded folks of tiny brains and even smaller morals inside the United States spend more time on POP up ads PROMISING content than ACTUAL content, I also visit a site in RUSSIAN. This is just another example of how the US fails to meet the interests of the consumer.

lilmase

Ungläubiger
Hi there,
i find it pretty odd that there are foreigners in a german hentai forum, especially that there are some who dont even speak german.
I'm really interested in how and why you found this forum and decided to join. I guess there are interesting stories to tell.
(this is adressed to the non-germans only, as I am german myself I don't have such a story to tell, otherwise i'd start off)
Looking forward to your replies :)
(And please mention where you're from)
I'm just to in love with anime/hentai regardless of which culture creates it.

TX, USA here btw.

emuishere

Ungläubiger
Like others have said, it is the only place I've found where you can get what you're looking for. That everything is in German is just a minor complication.

Terminator3009

Ordenspriester
I was leaded to this forum by a friend of mine...
and i really can find here everything im looking for^^
btw. im from New Zealand
but living in Holland^^
speaking german as well^^

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
Teammitglied
SMods
Delmenhorst, where most of my family formerly has lived, the home town of Sarah Connor...

The town has changed a lot during the last years though, I guess...

YamatogawaFan

Ungläubiger
I came to and now live in Germany, I love Anime/Manga/Hentai and would just like to hang around people with the same interests while hopefully improving my crappy German :D

If someone wants to practice, I can help with English and Swedish in return for German :)

BtotheO

Gesperrt
me too, it started with a doujin that wasn't anywhere else, but as i explored more in this site, i found it very interesting with many things in german (because i want to learn german too). the best things where the anime and manga in deutsch.
That's quite a nice idea, but please be sure that most german translation include many grammar, syntax and orthography mistakes and many translations are simply false... ;)
I found out about that as I started subbing an anime and recognized how many mistakes were in the german subs I looked up sometimes for better understanding... ended up puttin the german subs aside and just translating...
But for starting up with german, this method should be alright.
There are some big german boards on the internet, where you can find some "better" written posts, this one is, IMO, one of the worse (because most users aren't able to properly speak and write german...:dark:).

Oben