[Frage] What the heck are you doing in a german hentai forum?

Jenna

Novize
I have some german friends on msn, and with one of them i share my obsession for Hentai...
so we started to share our sources too and so i came to this board!

I think for now, its one of the best sources i ever got within my hentai-experiences :happy:

Fincher

Otaku
I think that after Germany's *special* backstory the Germany now act especially welcoming to visitors.

Did you enjoy the heartly German welcome? I did.

Shinryu

Drachenlord
Otaku Veteran
I see it as some others: Foreign language users will always follow the best sources for hentai, no matter where they are or in which language the site is written. They don´t even have to understand the content of the site, as long as there are some pictures with download-links beneath them.

Spinneman

Gottheit
I am downloader and uploader, i am uploading 3d anime, doujin game, raw h-manga and so on.
German forum has alot of 3D movie and comix.
Although i am from Asia, i prefer western adult material than asian one. :)

Clockw0rk

Ungläubiger
I was looking for a particular hentai series and oddly enough the only place that seems to have the English translated version is this site.

It seems like a very nice place though, beyond the reason I originally came here. And all the German is making me think I should go back to learning the language. I only recognize a handful of words from my schooling, but that alone interests me in learning a more useful degree of German.

xr90

Ungläubiger
i searched for German-dub for these OVAs i was looking for, bumped into this forum, registered using google translator, found out it was a Hentai forum. i'm an Otaku so i love ero-anime, ero-gamu, doujinshi, soft-erotic animation and ecchi. Norway and Germany have history and i would love to visit Germany someday.

MangaEngel

archeolügenialkohöllisches Chaosvieh
VIP
Well, I'm german, but I also don't always go on websides written in languages I understand when I want some stuff that isn't avaible elsewhere xD
No matter if Hentai, music or stuff for the RPG Maker, I go everywhere, even when the page is just numbers and letters because I got onto a korean page and my computer can't show the signs properly.

And hey, as far as I know, this board is at least in the TOP5 of places where the most Hentai is. So why should the language be a problem (aspecially since the games, movies and mangas are all mainly japanese/english anyway)

mignspas

Novize
Well I've joined because it's very well organised forum and it seems to have files that can't be find anywhere else. As for me I can pretty well understand sombody's else posts but I have trouble expressing myself in Germen.
Came into post myself... but this about sums it up.

Even with my cursory German language skills (none), I can find a wealth of information around the board.

plummet

Ungläubiger
Hello,

I found this excellent forum via search engines. And you need not speak the language to understand hentai, in fact, sometimes it is even better. Regards.

A friend told me about this site soo i thought i check it out and soo far ive been useing a google translater to get from point A to B lol starting to learn some german even looks like a great site thoe!.

Neren

Novize
I found this place looking for a siterip for xxxelfxxx, so admittedly I signed up to get to that. But, I am a hentai fan and I'm trying to learn German since my dad's family is from Germany, so I thought this might be a good place to sign up besides.

Oben