[Frage] What the heck are you doing in a german hentai forum?

Meebo2

Novize
As an American, I'm enjoying the fact that at the end of the day. We're all perverse in our own special way.

-Cheers!

lutic

Novize
And here is the question I like))) Actually what I forgot in the forum with the language that I know at the level of German baby(3 years old)?))) Just found things here that anywhere else I have not found and the interest... it has already appeared ... so there is nothing to do with the language barrier))

RevHast

Novize
Was looking for a siterip for xxxelfxxx. And it seems like a pretty good forum. 1 post down, 19 more to go :hot:

vimmers

Ungläubiger
also just searched after good sites with hentai and comic but mostly good comic like fansadox
i have them all

V|RUS

Bartholomäus Bär
now thats an interesting question, have to say that doesn't happen only with germans, but pretty much any nation. I mean, i see all kinds of brazilians, mexicans, german, russians, french etc on most boards I frequent, which are in english.
Maybe this cultural mix makes them more appealing?
yes make it :megane:

-Nighthawk-

Scriptor
Counterquestion: Why are so many german people visiting english/american/japanese/whatever sites and boards?
The disability to speak german shouldn't be a hump for searching stuff in a community with an extra section for english-speaking people.

By the way, I'm a German.
(Sorry for my bad english :X)
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weltsprache schrieb:
Seit dem Zweiten Weltkrieg ist Englisch als Weltverkehrssprache die international bedeutendste Weltsprache.
That's why. As for Japanese pages, that's because they're basicly the main sources for Anime, Manga and Games from Japan, aye?

Vect

Novize
Nichts... wirklich! Well, trying to learn german after all, what better if some peasuring images are in the way? :D

c.p.f

Ungläubiger
hi....im from the UK,England, Great Britain....what ever you want to call this hell hole!!!! :hahaha:
i make custom umd movies/series for the psp (cfw needed) so i'm looking for more material to make them with
i have made a few hentai customs so far hoping to post on here soon.... :lovelove:

Oben