[Diskussion] What was your favorite anime growing up?

Fischlord

Gläubiger
mine are pokemon, digimon and yugioh.
i still find yugioh to be very entertaining because of how cheesy the cardbattles in the first few seasons are

Suin238

Gläubiger
My first 'anime' was Yugioh, but it led me into Trigun, which is far better and invokes the nostalgia associated with being my first anime.

Captain Tsubasa caught my eye back when I first started reading manga but I never looked into it. Is it any good?
Well, I'm talking about the original anime series and its direct sequels. It was a lot of fun when I was a kid. Nowadays I don't want to rewatch it because I don't want to ruin the good memories I have. So yes, I'm afraid of it going bad by aging.

I watched the 2002 edition and I liked It, but it wasn't as fun as my memories of the ridiculous twists of the original anime.

I didn't read the manga, as the anime was sufficient and the author has a severe problem with bodies proportions.

Klil

Gläubiger
Well, I'm talking about the original anime series and its direct sequels. It was a lot of fun when I was a kid. Nowadays I don't want to rewatch it because I don't want to ruin the good memories I have. So yes, I'm afraid of it going bad by aging.

I watched the 2002 edition and I liked It, but it wasn't as fun as my memories of the ridiculous twists of the original anime.

I didn't read the manga, as the anime was sufficient and the author has a severe problem with bodies proportions.
Yeah the poor anatomy was what kept me from reading the volumes my library had so I guess I'll have to binge the anime and its sequels one day.

that is easy it was probably the only anime airing on tv in my country. Dragon ball z i really loved that one with English dubs and all

Oben