[Diskussion] What was your favorite anime growing up?

syobon_action2

Gläubiger
My favourite would definitly be the classic dragon ball, I still love it.
But I should mention digimon season 1 here as well, I was a really big fan of it... and I still am.
Digimons first season was the best of the series. Have you taken a gander at tri yet? Not sure if its as good though.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Trii

ghost of freedom
Otaku Veteran
Digimons first season was the best of the series. Have you taken a gander at tri yet? Not sure if its as good though.
Nope, I watched the first three seasons and then I lost the interest. The soundtrack of the 3rd was so awesome.
The other seasons had nice ideas but not everything new is good. Including the megalevel on the 3rd, it was meeh... not really mine. Maybe I'll take a look at tri... when I'm really really bored and don't know what to do.

Cloud19

Gläubiger
Definitiv Dragonball (Z), this Anime was so important for me growing up, and now there is Dragonball Super 15 years later and im so happy about no dying Dragonball :wakuwaku:

Ro_Ro

Ungläubiger
Well, as almost every kid in my country my first anime was DBZ, but the first anime that I watched knowing it was an anime was Naruto.
Never turned back after that lol

Bloxxer

Novize
Pokemon was the first anime I've watched when I was young. I don't think I can say anything different but that as my only childhood anime.

Amaducias

Gläubiger
Growing up as a kid we were lucky to get a few good anime's shown on our local television channel. Rurouni Kenshin and Gundam Wing being those that got me interested in anime. But it was really DBZ that got me hooked, I wanted to see new episodes and started downloading them on the internet. Then I started watching more and more anime =)

Oben