[Diskussion] What was your favorite anime growing up?

breakyourself.no

Ungläubiger
Damn that's difficult... There are many i was growing up with.
But my favorite was Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Captain Tsubasa, Detective Conan and so on...
But Dragonball Z probably was the best even tho Son Goku screamed like 4 Episodes through and still i was not bored at all. Like seriously how the hell wasn't i bored ?
Today watching Dragonball Super is so boring, probably because i watched the latest movie....

slompy

Novize
Definitely Dragonball and Dragonball Z, we always talked about the latest Episodes at school.
But as a kid, I really enjoyed watching the Pokemon-Anime as well. The first few seasons were pretty good.
I also used to watch One Piece from time to time, but I never watched the complete series.

CeFoWn

Novize
Naruto was the first until Bleach got my attention and finally drawing me in was Death Note.
I been hooked since but lately only have such little time but the weekends makes up for it! :)

CeFoWn

Novize
Agree! :D
Pokemon with my brother at 6 am before school, what a classic and nostalgic time.
Later I saw Digimon and get hooked on that too. After a while, Naruto & Bleach was in my life until I bought the manga and read it all at once.. :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Dante200Ss

Ungläubiger
For me were these:
Dragon Ball
Los Super Campeones
InuYasha
Yu Yu Hakusho
Naruto
Historias de Fantasmas
One Piece
Samurai X
Zatch Bell!
Digimon
Pokemon
Duel Masters
Yu-Gi-Oh!

bravemon

Novize
Anything that was on RTL2 was basically an enjoyable piece of media. Over the years, Digimon was kind of the one that was sticking out the most for me.

uoi

Novize
I liked dragonball (well was a classic at the time), but also other ones such as city hunter and cat's eyes. Even if anime from this period tend to be a lot less well animated that the recent ones, they still have their charm.

Oben