[Frage] What's more important

kudryaka

Novize
Animation and artwork, after that the story
then again, there's plenty anime there that focus on "plot" rather then the story even with good animation...

Cendol

Gläubiger
I'd choose artwork over animation, of course it's nice to see a moving stuff, but most of them are not very detailed drawn or made, well there are some exception, but you get the gist.

Falvern2345

Gläubiger
Good Artwork and Animation, I don't really care about a good story, as long as it's decent enough. If I am looking for a good story I wouldn't expect to find it on a H and look for it on Novels, anime and manga, movies etc... But hey, if a H-game/ova/manga delivers both good story and art, then why not?

eckko

Novize
If you had to separate artwork, animation and story, I feel like the most attractive part would be the artwork. It immediately catches your eye, and it reels you in to be interested in what lies ahead. What's the story? How's the animation? Artwork also holds in itself bodily fetishes, like if you were into flat chests but not huge titties, and you came across an oppai game, you'd instantly close the tab. If the characters looked like they were drawn by children, then the whole thing would be in shambles. Shitty stories can be partially saved by amazing artwork, and games have lasted without animated CGI for years.

thedoxp

Gläubiger
I used to think Artwork is important (for 1st imp) then story.
After I re-think for awhile.I think Fate Stay Night already tell us everything what's important.

panzain

Novize
I'm not very picky for story. Artwork quality is a huge must for me. Animation is just really nice to have, but it's still ok if it's not there.

PoiuyZ

Novize
I think the most important is the story, if it is good, it does not matter the quality of the artwork, but it helps xD.

Oben