[Frage] What's more important

medi

Exarch
First rank: a good story :D Why should i play a hentai-game, when the Story is terrible? Even if a bad-story-hentai-game has a great artwork, i would be disappointed after some time.
Second rank: the Artwork. I want to see something impressive when i discover the story. An Animation is an extra-bonus in this rank :)

CeFoWn

Novize
I couldn't care less for the animation, I go all in for a good story and the animation would be a bonus whatever condition.
Maybe someone has already written but you can have the best animation ever but still be a bad game..
I have to admit: I download H-Game for the purpose of the animation being the best/personal taste. :wohoho:

uoi

Novize
It depends of the type of game, but animations can definitely be a big plus.

The artwork is very important of course, but for example if it is a game with more focus on story which has an interesting background and ambiance, even if i don't like the artwork very much it's ok.

If I had to just pick one, I would say quality of the artwork.

The Animations are nice but it does depend on the setting, but most of the time I can "see" the animation that they would have wanted to make or do. With quality artwork vs Story, I would go with story. I can go to a lot of places for some good quality art, but a good story sometimes hard to find.

Lia

Don't eat the help! ツ
Otaku Veteran
Only the story and a good gameplay makes a hentai game a good hentai game.
Otherwise I could also read doujins. :oO:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

qazw

Gläubiger
a good story. But I guess whats good is subjective :p. Sound quality is also something people tend to overlook.

Fischlord

Gläubiger
the most important thing for me is definitely the quality of the artwork.
the story should at least be servicable and nice animations are always a plus.
at the end of the day a good h-game should probably have all, but if i have to pick just one i´d take good artwork

Oben