Your favorite Anime and Manga?(^o^)

zhane

Gläubiger
My favorite Anime is Spice and Wolf, The Melancoly of Suzumiya Haruhi, and Log Horizon.
My favorite Manga is One Piece.

Always giving some mood boost when rewatch/reread those.

thedoxp

Gläubiger
right now for manga It's Hajime no Ippo, Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko!, Tokyo Ghoul, Onepunch man, Nozaki kun
for
anime: IDK I have a lot lol.

mantra2

Novize
my favourite show is the tolove-ru series which is hopefully going on for quite some time. i especially like the harem plan planned by momo. i also read the manga

Namiirei

Novize
I don't really care much about anime, but i will say Shin sekai Yori, i liked to watch it.

For manga :
-Mx0. It would be my best manga ever if it wasn't axed. I hate Shonen jump since then, with all my guts.
-Black cat, one of the only shonen i liked till the beginning to the end. I always wanted a sequel, how sad i was when i saw the artist next project : To love ru...
-Kingdom : I don't even need to say more, it's just epic, read it if you can.

Cendol

Gläubiger
Manga: Yuyu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter, One Piece, Kingdom, Gantz, I"S, Koukou Debut, One Punch Man, Slam Dunk.

Anime: Hmmmm... Full metal panic series, Bakemonogatari series.

That's it.

syobon_action2

Gläubiger
Manga is going to have to go to Koe no Katachi, it got its own movie adaptation as well. For anime Clannad after story holds a special place in my heart. Cant beat family romcom and drama. Beautiful.

Bloxxer

Novize
I don't really have a favourite anime/manga. Generally, I like Romance series, and a bit of comedy shouldn't be too bad with it either.

Amaducias

Gläubiger
There are so many different anime and manga0 genre's that it's hard to list my favourites.

But those that stood out for me were: Berserk, FMA, Deatnote, Code Geass, Fate, and Hunter X hunter.

Oben