Your favorite Anime and Manga?(^o^)

Samidare

Novize
Definitely Fate/stay night (The DEEN one). It's the anime that made me an otaku :3. With that series I learnt what Visual Novels are and made me watch anime in Japanese for the first time, and by far the one with the most interesting story I had seen before. Now I know it's not that great, but still it's my favorite one. Plus, the VN is awesome xD

Falvern2345

Gläubiger
Favorite Anime:
Hunter x Hunter (fav. Shounen. I like the character development and potential matchups)
Bakemonogatari (idk, just like the dialogue and character designs XD)
Oregairu (fav. Rom-Com, Male MC that commits Social Suicide)
Ghost in the Shell (fav, Sci-Fi and for the Badass Major)

Favorite Manga:
Tokyo Ghoul (The Story and Art)
Shokugeki no Souma (Food and Nudity, need I say more? :p )
Gintama (for its unique kind of comedy)

PoiuyZ

Novize
Anime:
Working, I've seen her a couple of times and I still laugh like the first time.
DBZ, words are over.
Ghost In The Shell, all his series.
Manga:
Bleach, pity about his end.
Claymore, a masterpiece.

Fullmetal Alchemist probably. popular mangas tend to be dragged out, and there would be some part i'd like, some i dont. Fullmetal sets a clear goal from start, and gets there without overstaying its welcome

vitor323

Gläubiger
My favorite anime is fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, it have a place in my heart.
And my favorite manga is one piece. Actually, i thing i like sme other morer, but can't remember right now :/

GyD

Novize
My favorite anime is One Piece (I own the manga but, in French, they translated characters names that ruined the manga for me xD)
My favorite manga is GTO :)

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
MY favourite Anime is absolutely naruto, followed by One Piece. I watch both sind 5+ years. One Piece even more then 8 years.
And still enoying both of them. :)

totoman1

Novize
My favourite anime is gintama because it has everything in it comedy, drama and action. The art is fantastic too. I can't choose a favourite manga there's too many but right now I am really into Overlord I like the story and I really can't wait for it to unfold.

Hafini

Gläubiger
My favourite anime is Spice and Wolf. The settingsand story were really different from other romance animes at that time and the chemistry between Holo and Lawrence is just natural and we'll thought-out.

Alex_80

Novize
It's very difficult to choose, but if I have to choose, perhaps Detective Conan (because I like detective stories and Conan's attempts in order to not let Ran discover his true identity) and Sailor Moon (because I like Mahou Shoujo genre and Usagi is fun).

Oben