[Diskussion] PokemonGO

zhane

Gläubiger
It might subside now here (where i live).
You'll hardly find anyone play it.

But you'll find a lot of talk about it over internet in here.

Kira20

Gläubiger
Excited at first, but then it gets bland and I rarely even play it anymore. Like 2 times a week and it was only for a few minutes

Cendol

Gläubiger
Most of my friends who used to play it have now retired.

I used to watch them play and hang around with them, never tried it myself but I liked the concept, it's just this app would drain my smartphone battery to abyss. I'm using a low-end smartphone, so yeah...

zerbsama

Gläubiger
Another Hype Train, without substance.
Ok, would have been another story, if it were actual "pokemon",
like trading, battles (as in Poke Battles) or a less grindy version of evolution...
Have you ever tried to get a garados?

Shr1r1n0vsk1

Gläubiger
Another Hype Train, without substance.
Ok, would have been another story, if it were actual "pokemon",
like trading, battles (as in Poke Battles) or a less grindy version of evolution...
Have you ever tried to get a garados?
Yes it's grindy as hell, but I moved from playing it for the sake of playing to only playing if I get the chance (like today: I had to get home from the airport by train and a 1km walk, playing pokemon in this situation is a nice timekiller).

Also: getting a gyarados is extremely easy, got my first one even before I got my first eevee evolved. Only thing you need to have is water near by. I'm living beside a small river, which means there are days when I catch more karpadors then pidgeys :D

zhane

Gläubiger
Tried to play it on my phone for a few hours. But like everyone else said it's grind fest at it's fullest.
Might play it when have some spare time with my best pal whose play it occasionally.

It might be not good idea to play it on street, at least you should look carefully around. Because play it take a lot of concentration.

Some windows shopping while playing it at mall might be interesting.

syobon_action2

Gläubiger
Looks like the game is already close to dead. That really sucks, I was super hyped for it and now that I actually have a phone that could run it its done for.

Oben