Bleach [Vorsicht Mangaspoiler!]

bratZHeadhunter

Anime Freak
Otaku Veteran
Versteh ich auch noch nicht ganz warum sie so viel Vertrauen in ihn setzen. Ich mein einmal sein Shikai gesehen und ende. Und Blickkontakt mit einem Shikai dauerhaft zu vermeiden könnte schwer werden ...

Dracon Ra

Scriptor
@dracon das stimmt schon, aber normalerweise muss man für die starken zauber ja nene zauberspruch aufsagen und den hat aizen mit hypnose übersprungen (irgendsowas sagte gin damals)
Ich habe das so verstanden das es nur großen können voraussetzt den Spruch zu überspringen und mit der Hypnose nichts zu tun hat.
Egal wen man hypnotisiert, einen Zauberspruch mit einem so hohen Level kann man oder eben nicht ;)

xiartus

blub
oder ebend so :)

tja wer weiss vielleicht is holllow ichigo level 2 immun gegen aizens shikai oder kämpft, indem er sich halt nur nach der energie des gegners und nicht nach seinen augen richtet

Dracon Ra

Scriptor
Imun gegen sein Shikai ist nur der blinde Tousen, es hat schon seinen Grund das er den auf seine Seite gezogen hat. Anderfalls hätte er ihn vermutlich schon lange getötet.

vusi92

Exarch
Bei tousen fällt mir nur folgendes ein :

[video=youtube;WokvqZ-2Eqk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WokvqZ-2Eqk[/video]

---
@topic : Aizen hin oder her, was Tite Kubo für ihn ausgedacht hat werden wir doch früher oder später herausfinden. :P

xiartus

blub
spoil0r draußen

382 the united front 「discordeque mix」

Unohana and Ichigo’s conversation.

At Yammi and Kenpachi’s fight
Kenpachi: This guy’s already done for, you can have him already etc, etc

Byakuya: I decline, etc, etc

Yammi: -Cero

Kenpachi and Byakuya do a combo hit

The end

Details will be posted later.

Bleach 382 the united front 「discordeque mix」

There is a conversation between Ichigo and Unohana.

Yammy and Kenpachi fight.

Kenpachi: Byakuya~ he’s no good now~ you do the rest blah blah.

Byakuya: I refuse blah blah.

Yammy does cero.

Kenpachi and Byakuya do a combined attack.

The end.

More detailed one later.

TN: the blah blah is part of the translation, last week everyone presumed it was me throwing it in. It could be etc etc but I go with blah blah

Ohana added:

but it’s just her comment on how it’s typical of Kubo’s style etc and not a spoiler.
(Just in case someone was going to ask).

Translation by Maru @ FLOL

In order to attack Aizen, Ichigo hurries to the real world. However, the chance of winning is….!?
Ichigo and Unohana is running in the garganta

Ichigo’s reiatsu is disorganized, so their path breaks up.

Unohana: …
Kurosaki-san, perhaps I should be running in front?

Ichigo: Eh? No, it’s ok, I’m just worried about my reiatsu consumption

He gets interrupted by Unohana’s terrifying face: Perhaps it would be better for me to run in front?

Ichigo (scared face): …. …. Yes….. Please….. Thank you

Bleach 382
The United Front [Discordeque Mix]

Unohana is running in front. The path is much better now.

Ichigo: Ooooh… There really is a difference when Taichou-level reiatsu is used

Unohana: What are you saying, your reiatsu is also of that level, you can see where the wounds are healed, that kind of completely recovered reiatsu is unsuitably rough to be natural

Ichigo: N… no, it’s not like that! My reiatsu’s not really recovered, but I had to go!

Unohana: Oh my, are you talking in your sleep when your eyes are already wide open?

Ichigo: Waitaminute! Didn’t you hear what I just said?! I’m not making this up!!!

Look, here! I only have my right sleeve, right?

My bankai uniform got altered somehow, no matter how it got damaged, it’s still my bankai outfit

Well, the proof was when Inoue healed my wounds before, my uniform was also healed

Everytime Inoue heals me, my uniform will always get healed. What the hell was up with that, I thought

But no matter how fast Inoue heals my wounds, my reiatsu’s slow to recover

But at that time, Rukia and everyone were in trouble, so I had to hurry… My reiatsu will recover eventually, I suppose

Well, I’m already here. That’s why, my reiatsu is at this level right now

Anyway! At full recovery–…

Unohana makes a surprised face (Impossible About half of that uniform is gone… so his reiatsu is currently at half level?)

Ichigo: ?

Unohana: I…. that reiatsu….. compared to a completely recovered captain-level reiatsu–?

Unohana: … Kurosaki-san, you should run in front, after all, while we’re in transit, I’ll be testing the limits of your reiatsu

Ichigo: In transi…. while we’re running? You can do that…

Unohana: Yes. Usually, lots of healing kidou is required for recovering reiatsu. Besides, the recovered internal reiatsu and the healer’s external reiatsu are both needed. While the body is in the recovering state, the reiatsu’s recovery and so on shouldn’t be troubled. Anyway, move to the front, Kurosaki-san
Unohana (If your current reiatsu is really just half of it’s full potential-…. Then he truly is a trump card that we need-….! )

Kenpachi: OooooooOOOOOOORAAAA
Yami’s leg(?) is cut off

Ken: … shit

In front of a collapsing Yami stands Kenpachi

Kenpachi: What a sturdy bastard, takes too long to take down. Hey, ya finished, big guy? Oi, Kuchiki Byakuyaa!! This guy’s done for!! You can have him now!!

Byakuya: ….. ….. I do not understand the meaning of those words

Kenpachi: Are you an idiot? Until now you’ve just been sitting there watching, I’m letting you have the finishing blow

Byakuya: …. Indeed. Do I have to be the one to pick your messy left-overs, you should know your place.

Kenpachi: So you can’t even put that weakened bastard out of his misery, stop blabbering and do it

Byakuya: I refuse. Delivering the measly final blow is more suited to a barbarian like you

Kenpachi: WHAT’D YOU SAY?!

A gigantic hand appears between Kenpachi and Byakuya (palm on the earth)

Yami: Shit…. Shit….

Yami shoots a cero out of his mouth

Kenpachi while parrying: That’s quite a cero, you still got that much power in you, eh

Byakuya: Of course, “he just needs the final blow” you said, what a shallow prediction, I’ll remember this with pity

Kenpachi: Ha, I said you could have the final blow when I’m done, to see if you could try movin’ this load!

Kenpachi takes off the patch, Byakuya’s sword is pierced into the ground: Interesting (Bankai)
In the middle of shunpo, Byakuya: Move this load, is it- that sounds like an interesting idea

Kenpachi: Interesting!! I’ve always wanted to try fighting you at least once!!!

Yami is in front of both of them. Kenpachi+Byakuya: You’re in the way!

Both: Get out of my sight!!!!

The two slash at his face

Will the conclusion be alright?!

The end.

There will be a break next week for research

http://www.mangaspoiler.com/ブリーチ-ネタバレ-bleach-382-spoiler/

nächste woche kein bleach

Wuffinator

White Fang
Otaku Veteran
Läuft im Anime momentan immernoch diese "Ich-habe-keine-Lust-mehr-sein-Zanpakuto-zu-sein"-Geschichte .... ?
Will das nämlich dezent überspringen den Käse.

Takahashiro

Scriptor
Ja diese "Ich-habe-keine-Lust-mehr-sein-Zanpakuto-zu-sein"-Geschichte" läuft leider immer noch, und das wird sie noch eine ganze Weile tun. Ich habe auf verschiedenen Seiten mal gelesen, dass der Filler so um die 52 Folgen haben wird, und wenn das stimmt, dann wird der Filler noch bis Sommer 2010 laufen.

Wuffinator

White Fang
Otaku Veteran
Oh man ... da kann man sich wirklich nur noch die Frage stellen: Warum ? ^^

Das beste ist ja das die vor den Fillern bereits mit der Schlacht auf der Erde begonnen hatten und der Manga (obwohl ewigkeiten vorsprung) noch immer am selben Kampf dranne ist xD

-=NSkeith=-

Gottheit
Ich muss sagen diese Filler sind die besten bis jetzt. Ich find das ganz interessant, schon alleine, weil man mal alle Zanpakutos sehen kann.
Stimme ich zu, obwohl ich es kaum abwarten kann das es endlich mal mit der Mainstory weiter geht... *sighs*

-----[ Doppelpost hinzugefügt ] -----

Chap draußen.

Ichigo's Power Upgrade scheint sich wohl erst komplett regenerieren zu müssen, naja bin neugierig wie es weitergehen soll.. wenn Ichigo mit nicht mal 50% Reiatsu versehentlich als "ready" eingestuft wurde mit der Stärke eines Captains.. wie schauts dann mit 100% aus wenn er in der realen Welt wieder ankommt? ^^

Nikster

Otaku Legende
Otaku Veteran
mmmh... wenn normale Captains einfach so die Espada plätten können und Ichigo da ziemliche Probleme hat, obwohl er teilweise volle Power hatte... irgendwie stimmt das Kräfteverhältniss nicht^^
und es gibt einen Wettkampf, wer Yammi als erstes fertig macht:hahaha:

Oben