How good is your English?

How good is your English?

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

NamiXxX

♥Nami Otaku♥
Otaku Veteran
My english is good, but not enough yet, to be a good english speaker and to travel to the USA one day, it has to be better.
Maybe , to live in the USA for more years and for that it has to be very good .
(Also I have to be good at understanding the black slang language)

I think it's quite good, watching english tv shows online and playing online game helped me more than attending english class at school ;)

Light89

Ordenspriester
Now, I have had for a long time no more English.
Nevertheless, I am able to do it still like on the first day.

cashdash

Ordenspriester
I only Learnd the crappy German School English, but since i have Internet and have done some work together with People All over the World i think my English gets much better^^. Its not Perfect, but good enough to communicate with others.

That reminds me of something what my English Teacher at School says to us:

"The biggest Mistake a german can do, is to go to a restaurant and ask the waiter that he wants to become a Steak" (in deutsch: Mann sollte nicht versuchen deutsch und englische bedeutung verwechseln von wegen Bekommen und Become (=werden).

abe230490

Novize
@ vis1398: I think you meant trust, not "faith", or did you?

For me it's very hard to learn English, but I think my skills are adequate.
After reading those short storys in school, I have no desire to improve my English.
Sad but true ...

Redundead

Novize
My english is better than the english of the most people i know.
Actually thats kind of bad, because the only person i can speak english with is myself.^^
At least i can watch english movies and play games in the original language

Map

Novize
My english is better than the english of the most people i know.
Actually thats kind of bad, because the only person i can speak english with is myself.^^
At least i can watch english movies and play games in the original language
EHehe that`s a good one.

I think my English is quite good since i have to speak it every day due to my Job in an international Company (working in the Headquarter -> Contact to all the... 53? not sure... Countries).

But i think it`s a nice thing to have an English section, so everyone who thinks his English is not sufficient can try to learn something out of the posts in this Forum -> Free training for everyone ;)

So looking forward to more english posts, and i`d suggest to open up a Spanish and a French one too, so i can train other foreign languages as well ;)

Stormwind

Novize
After lurking 4chan for some time I think my English skills improved like over 9000 times. But it's still pretty average English tho.

Swiiing

Gläubiger
I don't know. But I suppose my english- skills are quite good, maybe because I had lot of things to talk about with the bloody US GI in their even bloodier camp in Wurzburg. In the end MY english is better than THEIR german xD

My English is pretty good when writing and I know a decent amount of words but I always have problems starting a conversation cause I'm not used to them. So my first few sentences end up in a total mess but after few minutes I can speak it pretty fluently.
I'm hoping that a trip to an English speaking country will improve my conversation skills.

Oben