How good is your English?

How good is your English?

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

theodor

Novize
I have to learn even more english vocabulary and grammar to pass my exam in the next year. When I wont pass the test I think I will work as an english teacher at the "Baumschule".

cebra

Novize
My english might be quite good, but I don´t think it´s that good. There´s always a way to improve.
Especially at grammar I´m totally lost. But I know lots of words because I had German, English, Latin and Spain at school. Lots of the words are similar to another one.

neo

Novize
gramma s ma week point.. and that I always fall into heavy slang ;) ya know =P much faster than "correct british english"

lukasius

Novize
Well, it´s quite well;).
At least i can watch english movies and read english translations, but that´s all that it is good for XD

Ryioka

Exarch
I love English ;D I love to speak it, to read it and to talk in english >.<
English is one of my favorite languages and it will always be ;)
English For da wiiiiiiiiiiin :DDD

Yours Ryioka ^^

Yuichi

Gläubiger
Its good enough to read some stories in the web and for small conversations and chatrooms. in my job i have sometimes contact with people from England or America so i can train it.

Mistakes are presents for you.:megane:

gardon92

Novize
I think i'm very fluent in speaking english.
I've learned it in school since second grade and it really helps to be active at several american or english community boards.

NagaNator

Novize
I can´t write or speak very good
listen or reading is no problem
but english is like german LAME
i like france or other exotic languages more

qwertzqwertz

Scriptor
I learned english at school like most people i think
and i also think im not too bad at writing, but that is compensated by my total lack of pronunciation skills when i´m speaking :D (i just can´t pronunce "three" properly, its twisting my tongue :dark: lol)

well i hated english classes in school, but i really like to write in english. i got used to it by playing games with english/international communitys were i´m forced to use english if i want to be understood.

and yeah, there are still some random occurrences of typos -_- ^^

Oben