[3D] School Mate (Uncut,EngPatch,Character Mod)

Ryudo_EX

Novize
nich übel kommt zwar meiner meinung nach nicht ganz an AG3 ran aber trotzdem bekommt das game von mir 8 von 10 punkten

btw: ne übersetzung auf english gibt es nicht zufällig oder ?

REH_BJ

Gläubiger
Dude.............::twinkle:

Der Söldner, der unbarmherzigen Blödheit (ich) sagt vielen Dank zum Upload.
Besonders "Kickass" ist es, weil ein Englisch Patch dabei ist.

KasierSub

Gläubiger
I'm having problems with this game. Everytime I try to extract files from the RARs I always get these following errors: (PS I have put in the password correctly.)

01.rar: Packed data CRC failed in schoolmate.iso. The volume is corrupt
02.rar: Packed data CRC failed in schoolmate.iso. The volume is corrupt
03.rar: Packed data CRC failed in schoolmate.iso. The volume is corrupt
05.rar: CRC Failed in the encrypted file schoolmate.iso. [wrong password?]

I never get past 05. Can someone help me out? Please? :noooo:

Huxley

Gläubiger
Did you Copy&Paste the password?
It worked fine for me just yesterday. :)

Otherwise i would say that you need to download these files again.

Or..perhaps you just need the actual rar version? think about updating^^

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

KasierSub

Gläubiger
06.rar: corrupt
12.rar: corrupt
15.rar: corrupt
17.rar: wrong password

I did copy and paste the password and this still comes up! I will need to download the second part... for the third time. So far so good with the others. I'm managing with no problems other than the above mentioned. I'll probably edit if I run into more problems though.

EDIT: Oh as if I didn't see this coming. So once again I have run into a couple problems. But once again I did copy and paste. Guess I'll have to download again. I'll edit if I find another problem (that isn't corrupt or wrong password)
:pssedmode:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

cloxx

éléphant terrible
VIP
06.rar: corrupt
12.rar: corrupt
15.rar: corrupt
17.rar: wrong password

I did copy and paste the password and this still comes up! I will need to download the second part... for the third time. So far so good with the others. I'm managing with no problems other than the above mentioned. I'll probably edit if I run into more problems though.

EDIT: Oh as if I didn't see this coming. So once again I have run into a couple problems. But once again I did copy and paste. Guess I'll have to download again. I'll edit if I find another problem (that isn't corrupt or wrong password)
:pssedmode:
if the rapidshare-parts didn't work you can also get the game from torrent and get here the patches only
torrent you can get here
[HentaiShare].Schoolmate - HentaiShare!

KasierSub

Gläubiger
Well after a day and half of extracting each file, I managed to get everything ready. Problem is that I don't understand it at all. I click on the SchoolMate icon, and this menu pops up in some language. (I think it's Japanese but since my computer doesn't have the japanese language it just says "llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll" and stuff.) I know which is the exit button (that wasn't too hard) but when I click on the first button something pops up. I click OK then I proceed to the second button. I guess screen resolution and size pops up. I click on what it has and when it looks like it's going to work I get another little pop up that says Yes or No. The third one tells me what I have and what is recommended. (Although I can't tell which is which.)

I really have no idea on how to get this work considering that the language (I think) is incomprehensible to me.

cloxx

éléphant terrible
VIP
first - you need to install east asian languages..
you can find on google how to..

then start to install the ILLUSION すくぅ~るメイト.msi, which is in the setup-folder..
then its like all other installations.. press next, in this installation its marked with "(N)", select the folder and install..
then patch the game with the englisch & ect. patches..

wfg bobbafat

Zoidknowsbest

Gläubiger
Hallo,

bei mir funktioniert im prinzip bis auf... die ecchi szenen^^ also dialoge etc alles wunderbar, sobald man in den ecchi modus kommt werd ich aufn desktop geschmissen wo mir angezeigt wird "das programm funktioniert nicht mehr, bitte haben sie geduld.." und dann kann ich nur noch auswählen ob ich abbrechen will ( geht ja nix anderes ).
Als hätte des Spiel iwelche Windowsprobleme... ich hab Vista, hat das damit was zu tun?

Edit: So ich habe jetzt Windows XP wieder installiert und es funktioniert alles, jedoch würde ich noch gerne wissen wie man evtl Antialiasing einstellt, zb einstellen kann, ich besitze die ATI Mobility Radeon X1300

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Shen123

Ungläubiger
hey,
es hat mit der install bei mir alles astrein funktioniert - schaut euch einfach mal im forum um.
jedoch habe ich ein viel peinlicheres problem welches das gameplay betrifft ^^ wenn ich ein neues spiel starte kann man ja lediglich eine szene(prolog) spielen. so man spielt alles durch dann gehts in die missionarsstellung bis sein balken voll ist. und dann auf einmal habe ich keine optionen mehr und die machen einfach weiter und nichts passiert >.< muß ich eine bestimmte taste drücken? oder ist das optionen feld irgendwo versteckt? es ist zum verzweifeln :D

cartmaniax

Prophet
verdammt ich hab das game damals von SKJ-B und nun sind part 1 und part 2 so wies aussieht hm kaputt. Jedesmal kommr CAS- Fehler, an was liegt das?. Würde es eventuell was bringen wenn ich sie versuche auf einem anderen PC zu entpacken?

Oben